PDA

View Full Version : Illegal cading forums

Amon
02-05-2011, 06:25 PM
So, I just want to understand if a spot is not listed under this portion of the forums then the spot is not illegal correct?

If it isn't can we make it that way. People argue over spots more so than what a bad map is.

Everyone seems to use the rule all crouch spots are illegal cading spots, even though I know when I was an admin there were spots that were exceptions to that rule. I.E, on zm_roy_the_ship putting the green metal crate to block it. Yea it's a crouch spot but it's SOOOOOO easy for zombies to get in (since zombies can glide right through the object if done correctly). And by following rules V. under 1A. "Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you". That should make that spot legal.

There is another spot on that map that would fall under the same scenario, however I'm more concern in making these forums really the official way of knowing if a spot is illegal or not so it can stop the disputes on the servers.

*Edit* These forums should also include any "glitch" spots that are illegal.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-05-2011, 07:00 PM
So, I just want to understand if a spot is not listed under this portion of the forums then the spot is not illegal correct?

If it isn't can we make it that way. People argue over spots more so than what a bad map is.

Everyone seems to use the rule all crouch spots are illegal cading spots, even though I know when I was an admin there were spots that were exceptions to that rule. I.E, on zm_roy_the_ship putting the green metal crate to block it. Yea it's a crouch spot but it's SOOOOOO easy for zombies to get in (since zombies can glide right through the object if done correctly). And by following rules V. under 1A. "Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you". That should make that spot legal.

There is another spot on that map that would fall under the same scenario, however I'm more concern in making these forums really the official way of knowing if a spot is illegal or not so it can stop the disputes on the servers.

*Edit* These forums should also include any "glitch" spots that are illegal.

these are all rules that were made up. There is a new rules list thanks to anex and rezel and spots that are illegal are discussed and either approved as a illegal spot or legal spot here.

spots on these forusm that say they are illegal are the ONLY illegal cading spots.

So encourage those whiney, think they know it all babys to come here and request for spots to be "bannable" until then tell them to STFU