PDA

View Full Version : zm_csk_4corners (blue first floor)

acolyte_to_jippity
02-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Map: zm_csk_4corners

Spot: first floor blue tower

What can't you do: cade the front door.

Reason: once you put a few vending machines in front of it, it becomes completely impossible to enter the building. only way humans in there could get tagged would be if they stopped shooting and looked away for a few min, or if they got too close to the opening

pics: i'll get some if you need them, but it's pretty easy to see what i mean

kenneth918237
02-07-2011, 01:28 PM
i know what you mean i agree its imposible to get in there

&&toasties
02-09-2011, 10:29 PM
It's not impossible to get in there, you just fail at doing so.

James and I have done it many times.

Curdy
02-10-2011, 12:59 AM
nuuuuuuu my patent spot!!!!!!

Rage
02-10-2011, 03:28 AM
Yeah when you cade the front sliding door it becomes impossible. When you cade the individual rooms its epic.

Curdy
02-10-2011, 11:33 AM
well it rly does depend how u place the vends really if its placed really, bad caders always put it side facing, and pro's do it so you have no chance, buuut ye it is lol.

&&toasties
02-10-2011, 02:15 PM
It's not impossible to get in there, you just fail at doing so.

James and I have done it many times.

It's not that it's impossible, guys.

You just suck at zombie mod.

It's hard to get in there, but not impossible.

If you know what the fuck you're doing, you can get in there.

NLA
10-27-2011, 12:12 PM
I think its pretty impossible to get in there, having played the map as both human and zombie many times. Wanna post some proof to the contrary of you and James being amazing and strolling right on in, Autumn?

Osage
10-27-2011, 02:03 PM
+1 fuck that spot

Pl@YwithM3
10-27-2011, 02:20 PM
+2

id rather watch ray fck a lobster than try to break thru that bs

acolyte_to_jippity
10-27-2011, 02:26 PM
I think its pretty impossible to get in there, having played the map as both human and zombie many times. Wanna post some proof to the contrary of you and James being amazing and strolling right on in, Autumn?

you do realize her post was...like, 8 months ago, right?

Rosie
10-27-2011, 03:03 PM
i usethe spoy, and it isnt unbreakable. I refuse to tell you how to break it, but it can be broken. That and the fact that it takes 15-20 seconds for a pro to set it up. That along with the fact if the Zombie spawns upstairs you have no idea and you are as good as done. That and this is an old ass thread.

Steamer
10-27-2011, 07:52 PM
True, not impossible...

Also true, not worth the fucking time or risked death to break it.

The spot is a pain in the ass to break.

If you get lucky you can uncade it a small amount and physics glitch through by doing a certain, well ya get the point.

Rosie
10-27-2011, 09:16 PM
True, not impossible...

Also true, not worth the fucking time or risked death to break it.

The spot is a pain in the ass to break.

If you get lucky you can uncade it a small amount and physics glitch through by doing a certain, well ya get the point.

Shhhhhhh

Pl@YwithM3
10-29-2011, 01:41 PM
not everyone is as Z-LEET as u rosie :p

NLA
11-06-2011, 12:01 PM
you do realize her post was...like, 8 months ago, right?
Yeah, but I mean, for a spot to be considered illegal/legal is a timeless dispute until its classified as illegal/legal, right? Might as well put in my 2 cents while this cade spot is still in limbo (re: unclassified).

And I just so happened to be strolling in here a week or so ago when someone accused me of cading an illegal spot (which isn't listed anywhere on this forum).