PDA

View Full Version : Crashing Maps

ZERO
02-09-2011, 02:27 PM
I know there are some maps that crash all the time but are so good they get played anyways and people never ask to have them removed. I want to get a list of these maps so that I can try to get developers to make patches for them so that we can play them crash free!

Please submit maps below:

kenneth918237
02-09-2011, 03:07 PM
qeustion what are the new maps on zm server and can we have more

ZERO
02-09-2011, 04:21 PM
that would be in the zm updates thread...

kenneth918237
02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
oke thanks

Trazen4
02-11-2011, 10:24 PM
ze_or
zm_lost_hotel (Crashes the server every 1-2 rounds,seems to be caused by a trigger that sends 15 or so cars flying off the rooftop of the small building.)

Horror Hotel...Oh wait,you removed it.(Used to be a fun map BEFORE the floor went all wireframe and the map lagged to the point where 1 second LITERALLY became 20 seconds.)

There's far more,but those are the main ones I can think of at the moment.

Note that the creator of Paranoid said he's not gonna update it anymore,and ATIX (Of Apocalypse fame,which also crashes the server) hasn't been heard from anyone in over a year.

OFFTOPIC:ZERO,why the hell do we have TWO Helms Deep maps?Seriously,we don't even play LOTR anymore,please just get rid of them.And what happened to Office Rampage?

ZERO
02-11-2011, 11:42 PM
If they do claim they will not update it any more we may be able to get them to release it unlocked so that other mappers could fix them.