PDA

View Full Version : just some dust_2 pwnage

SHADY V1RU5
02-10-2011, 01:47 AM
some shots of my same old combo as spidey with the helm and health and ankh set up thought my scores were preety nice....... pwn ya later in wcs >.<

maynard
02-10-2011, 02:15 AM
intersting how spiderman is the only class people can do that with lol

ZERO
02-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Yea I realized that the genius who programed that race never put in any detection for the necklace or any other ult immunity for that matter. This will be corrected soon.

maynard
02-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Yea I realized that the genius who programed that race never put in any detection for the necklace or any other ult immunity for that matter. This will be corrected soon.

awesome.... very awesome.

ZERO
02-10-2011, 02:20 AM
Actually I just patched it, now time for bed./

(will take effect next restart or map change)

ZERO
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
I have now gone back and ensured that all ultimate have some sort of way to be effected by immunity one way or the other. Races that previously were not effected by any sort of ult immunity have been updated to correct this error.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
I have now gone back and ensured that all ultimate have some sort of way to be effected by immunity one way or the other. Races that previously were not effected by any sort of ult immunity have been updated to correct this error.

you're saying that over half our races were not affected by necklace?

Blackmage
02-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Thought some of those that were hit WERE affected, guess I just placebo'd myself :P

=Aca[d]ieN=
02-10-2011, 06:49 PM
pwn ya later in wcs >.<

Look at my stats you said eh..? :stupid:

Meeeeh .. whatever? How about you take the time to point out that you are the #1 on the server when it come to death. Just about 14000 i beleve? And #1 on the online time 337:35:34 when the average per user is just near 100:00:00 Really? That pretty sad actualy..

" Pwn ya later in wcs? " Oh and why don't you talk about all those rage quitting in the morning when you're playing agaisnt me? Last time ive check you're my top3 kill (:

<3

SHADY V1RU5
02-10-2011, 09:20 PM
acadien :ditto: first off i dont rage quit in the morning when i do catch u online is like 4am my time so its bed time for me..... since i play mostly nights so idk what ur ranting about.

thinking of that idk why ur coming at me with such a disgusting angle :stupid: its a game and im simply showing how spiderman with some items is o.p. thanks for acknowledging that im ranked 2 and hours dont matter ppl can play as long as i do and not be near the exp.

so what i have a little more time to play now. and for now. but in reality i wont be on for a good 8.5 weeks. then ill be in college after that so i wont have much time then but look at it how u like. ur the nerd that knows my stats and kdr and rank when idk even know the stats ur coming up with now.
:lmao: :chillpill: :icon_mrgreen: :banghead:

but ur right i do have some time but i only play cs not any other games and thats simple i play at night its rare to see me on any other time cause i do shit all day and have my fun at night.

=Aca[d]ieN=
02-11-2011, 05:13 AM
:violin:

See .. (:

I just shared some of you're stat with you and go straigh on the defensive, calling me name like you were a 4th grader? What can't take a constructive criticism now? So you just wanted to see how Spidey OP? Well news flash everybody already knew that, the fact that you are playing a maxed spidey agaisnt user that are "trying", to level there low level race just prove how much of a dick you are.. (:
Oh and if you think peoples are nerd just by clicking on a link, that been on WCS sticky for quite a long time now, well that you're point of view.. :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/index.php

SHADY V1RU5
02-12-2011, 01:58 AM
ok yes however i play all races since they are all maxed i switch it up alot but yes spidey i do play alot my friend but view it as u please.

StarsMine
02-12-2011, 02:07 AM
aca, he got defensive not from you showing him his stats but adding commentary to it like "D: you have been on for 300+ hours you are a nerd who needs a life"

when you do pull of a kill on shady, he is lv 36 on that class, you always get decent xp, at least 90 so I dont give a shit. when he plays hell hunter or vag, you get even more, sometime 200 :D

h4x0r
02-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Here's an update of a few of mine, frv and tricked even specced me 4 h4x :lmao:

=Aca[d]ieN=
02-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Here's an update of a few of mine

Yeah, although you ain't really the same like shady. I do know that you are good with pretty much any race.

you have been on for 300+ hours you are a nerd who needs a life"

I don't recall saying that (: I just pointed is server time.

StarsMine
02-12-2011, 11:19 AM
ieN=;101316'] And #1 on the online time 337:35:34 when the average per user is just near 100:00:00 Really? That pretty sad actualy..

Then what the hell is this?
Yes I paraphrased but you cant honestly say that it was not inplyed to be insulting.

OMGBEARS
02-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Guys. He was just wanting to talk about his recent pwnings on WCS.

Calmmmm doownn jesus. You all remind me of sweating lumps of flesh sitting behind the dull blue glow of computer monitors. "HE PWNED AT WCS, DID HE?! WELL LET ME KNOCK HIM DOWN A PEG!"

These are the intarwebz, though.. so what should I expect?

My 2 cents- good job Shady. You clearly hack or you wouldn't be able to kill me (clearly).

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/Zankin_Devir/FUUUU.png

=Aca[d]ieN=
02-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Yes I paraphrased but you cant honestly say that it was not inplyed to be insulting.

Starmine lol, i do see you're point that you're trying to show me here. But, once again, it doesn't matter how it was phrased.. (: You're still putting words in my mouth.. :nay:

Guys. He was just wanting to talk about his recent pwnings on WCS.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/Zankin_Devir/FUUUU.png

Lol Epic. :lmao:

True true. Although, we do all have the liberty of expression, he did his.. well i sure did mine :icon_mrgreen:

SHADY V1RU5
02-15-2011, 04:24 AM
ah yes the freedom of speech which is what i was expressing my pwnage and if u ask anyone yes im a spidy whore but no matter the race i will still pwn and im playing other races for spite to sho i can pwn with whoever

be it bloodmage or human or let me remind u that ppl cry when im a flame predator ;p all in true fun spidey is fun being fast and killin the shit outa ppl but touche'

claim ur pardons and talk the shit u want but just be sure u have the facts straight before u open ur mouth since in total i have played with u 3 hours....... and bears ur right i hack thats why i kill u ;p

on another note ill be sure to get pics and give details of race and everything i used in more pics and ill post my other race scores. loving the community and the fun times we have minus the few idiots or ppl that are ful of themselves on the internet. :wtg: yay for u.... talking shit online yaaaaaayyyyyyy ur so cool >.<

and where are these achievements ive heard of mikey is most talkative and the alcoholic admin lawl i gotta see this lmao................ oh and blade thx for the compliment earlier bout how ur glad im still around and that im a good admin thats alot coming from u since ur one of the few first admin i talked with. if i remember correctly u used to give me hella shit when i was just a regular........ >.<

=Aca[d]ieN=
02-15-2011, 09:04 AM
ah yes the freedom of speech which is what i was expressing my pwnage and if u ask anyone yes im a spidy whore but no matter the race i will still pwn and im playing other races for spite to sho i can pwn with whoever

That should have ended there case closed. But since that you have a big mouth. Let keep it going shall we? :icon_mrgreen:

claim ur pardons

For what? Hurting you're feeling? How old are you again? No wait i don't really care to be honest. See, not everyone here might like the way you think: " Oh i will post this on the forum and everyone will bow at my score, cause im whoring a race"

Well guess what? Not. And you still come around and brag at me that i have no reason to post what i think about you're crap here. Sorry but wow, nice comeback. :wtg:

and talk the shit u want but just be sure u have the facts straight before u open ur mouth since in total i have played with u 3 hours.......

Talk the shit i want? I'm exposing the truth that all, and the fact that you getting mad just prove that i'm right. :icon_mrgreen:

on another note ill be sure to get pics and give details of race and everything i used in more pics and ill post my other race scores.

Please do.

loving the community and the fun times we have minus the few idiots

I think you're pointing me again here. So, clearely we both don't have the same definition of what an idiot mean. Let's weight the good for the bad.

-On one side here i am, expressing my thoughts about this post.

-On the otherside we got, a guy/girl/kid raging cause i am expossing the truth.
-Calling random people nerd, when himself spend more time playing CSS then anyone else. Really mature.
-Whoring OP race against peoples who is trying to enjoy their wcs game.

Huh..Survey says!?!
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5909/surveysaysfamilyfueddou.jpg

ppl that are ful of themselves on the internet. :wtg: yay for u.... talking shit online yaaaaaayyyyyyy ur so cool

I don't really need to point who really is talking shit here, don't i?

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-15-2011, 10:29 AM
acadien you are starting to sound butt hurt. Stop flaming the forums.

Tickle Me Emo
02-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Survey says:

No one gives a shit.

SHADY V1RU5
02-16-2011, 01:46 AM
basic human and ankh nothin more or less ;p

SHADY V1RU5
02-20-2011, 02:58 AM
lol here are some human and flame pred pics more pew pew...........or gasoline to the fire also a undead score so ;p but mmkay just sounds like a hater thats all >.< case closed. :plzdie: :assault: :reddot: :wtg: :icon_mrgreen:

SHADY V1RU5
02-20-2011, 03:00 AM
also the one pic of just me is after everyone ragequit from the pwnage either that or they went to bed lol but i thought it was funny everyone left >.<