PDA

View Full Version : Zombie mod.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 04:56 PM
I know having a lot of admins on a server is a good thing buttt...
When ever i go on the ZM server there is at least 3-5 admins on at one time for a maximum of 2-3 hours. In my opinion ZM has way to many admins...and and from last week to today i have seen many new admin faces i have never seen before.

Just a little something i noticed.:wtg:

Stamp
08-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Soy Sauce;6148']I know having a lot of admins on a server is a good thing buttt...
When ever i go on the ZM server there is at least 3-5 admins on at one time for a maximum of 2-3 hours. In my opinion ZM has way to many admins...and and from last week to today i have seen many new admin faces i have never seen before.

Just a little something i noticed.:wtg:

If you notice though, I'd say all of the admins that regular in ZM are friends and enjoy ZM thoroughly.

Now forget about that, GET SOME!!!

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Yeah i know but still half the server is full of admins at some times.
I mean yeah its cool and all.
But shouldn't they be off guarding another IBIS server?
Idk I'm just saying.

Baliame
08-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I enjoy playing with most of the admins of ZM, I'd rather if they stayed.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Yes i hope they stay to but do we really need that many admins on at a time? I know admins can join whenever but sometimes when the server doesn't have many people playing on it, theres like 3-4 admins and 5-8 normal players..

Idkk..just one of these days there is going to be a big admin war.. "War Of The Admins" Cool movie name right XD :lmao:

Stamp
08-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Soy Sauce;6161']Yes i hope they stay to but do we really need that many admins on at a time? I know admins can join whenever but sometimes when the server doesn't have many people playing on it, theres like 3-4 admins and 5-8 normal players..

Idkk..just one of these days there is going to be a big admin war.. "War Of The Admins" Cool movie name right XD :lmao:

Not really...

If there are as many of us on the ZM server, do you think that there are no other admins in any other server...? Unless the server is empty, I don't often find the pub without an admin. Similar goes for the GG server.

Baliame
08-23-2008, 07:08 PM
GG is pretty often adminless but it's rare that you find hackers or constant annoyances in there.

Anyway, admins have the right to connect whereever they want whenever they want. We don't need that many admins on but why the hell does it hurt to have them around?

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Really i don't want this going into a big fight... my question is "Why do we need so many admins <b><u>on at one time for a long period of time"</b></u>
Thought it has its positive and negative sides.
One positive would be.. say someone gets banned.. there are more admins around to witness it so no lies or story changes about the ban can be made.
One negative would be admins over powering non admins or such, as in, abuse.

Baliame
08-24-2008, 03:17 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=7

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 09:23 AM
I just said one of them was abuse.. why did you send me a link to the page?
lol.

Stamp
08-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Who said we "need" so many admins on at the same time for extended periods of time...?

Most of the admins that play the IBIS ZM server enjoy ZM thoroughly and only join different types servers (GG, Pub, etc) when we want to "switch it up a bit." Besides the fact, why does it really matter?

Vladninja
08-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Soy Sauce you seem worried about somthing thats just silly...

I love the fact that most of my friends have felt that IBIS runs such a great Zombie Mod server they shell out $12 a month for privlages they dont even need (I mean like you said there are all ready so many admins).

Its not like if I had a problem with someone breaking rules in game I couldnt just ask lets see... Zero, Pooter, Cujo, Vicious, Stamp, BlueDevil, Fish, Ice worm, hell probably even Mallissin, etc... for help.

I myself plan on buying Admin when I get this semester and books all paid off just so I can proudly wear the <IBIS.a> tag in game.

Some of us take such pride in being regulars on IBIS zombie mod that Cujo has started a kick ass group [GS-ZM] for loyal fans who arent clan members but still want to support IBIS 110%

And I have a question for you (not to be mean just wondering)... when the hell are you ever on Zombie mod? Do you have a different in game name... I think Ive seen you like once...

fender
08-24-2008, 05:04 PM
lol i just relized ive never seen him either

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 05:30 PM
I told you guys in another post i wont be on for awhile till i get some things straightened out.
I just recently about a couple of weeks ago got back into IBIS i took a long brake from CSS and did other things.

EDIT-I haven't ever seen you guys on ether so don't go there.

Cujo
08-26-2008, 12:03 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/mhead46/AttentionWhore.jpg

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Hahaha good one.

Baliame
08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Laughing at yourself?

ZERO
08-27-2008, 09:31 AM
One thing that should be noted is that there are aways admins coming in and out of service, in that the admins sometimes only order for one month and there are aways admins leaving. Luckily a lot of new people join every month and replenish the lost subscribers. Also some decide to keep admin and play on the servers for a long time and these people are the ones who provide the solid income for IBIS gaming, allowing us to upgrade and order new servers.