PDA

View Full Version : Perma ban made a few days ago--forgot to post.

&&toasties
02-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Morpheus has been a constant problem in GG and has been purposely breaking the rules for a while because he wanted to be perma banned.

Now, he's my friend and all, but he asked me the other day to ban him.

I told him no, so he started TK'ing everyone, calling everyone niggers, saying ibis clan and admins are corrupt and pieces of shit, and generally causing a major disruption.

I then gave him what he asked for.

CYBER
02-14-2011, 09:19 PM
Morpheus has been a constant problem in GG and has been purposely breaking the rules for a while because he wanted to be perma banned.

Now, he's my friend and all, but he asked me the other day to ban him.

I told him no, so he started TK'ing everyone, calling everyone niggers, saying ibis clan and admins are corrupt and pieces of shit, and generally causing a major disruption.

I then gave him what he asked for.

ergh...what is morpheus doing ....

and to say i enjoyed knife fighting the bastard. any reason why he is going beserk? or did he just decide to be banned? i kinda liked him around... altho not many did.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-14-2011, 09:33 PM
ergh...what is morpheus doing ....

and to say i enjoyed knife fighting the bastard. any reason why he is going beserk? or did he just decide to be banned? i kinda liked him around... altho not many did.

he literally got pissed off that an admin told him to stop something, and then he started screaming and spamming chat saying "BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME"

so autumn did

chase
02-14-2011, 11:57 PM
He was a constant problem and from the first second I started playing with him he was being extremely disrespectful and was lucky I didn't drop a banhammer on him.

Glad to see him gone, hopefully the ban sticks.

dice
02-15-2011, 02:49 AM
This isn't the first time he's gone bonkers. Same shit happened a couple months ago but I cooled him off and he's been relatively chill.

Dunno, maybe he had a bad day.

OMGBEARS
02-15-2011, 02:56 AM
I've had to ban him before for similar issues. After he PM'd me and proceeded to get himself blocked, I decided that he had a shitty attitude and wasn't worth keeping around.

Good ban and good riddence. Him being gone will only improve the community.

Solarsoul
02-15-2011, 03:26 PM
The Ban should stick and this shouldn't be pondered any more he is not making an issue of it so we shouldn't either, the admin abuse thread posted by joker was stupid and shouldn't have been posted if someone has been abused that someone should claim the abuse not have others do it and unless clear and absolute abuse has been made people should just keep their noses in their own business.