PDA

View Full Version : Hattrick 8/23/08 1700

hattrick
08-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi, just wondering if it would be possible to unban me.

Hattrick
Steam_0:1:470720
No idea who banned me
1700 ish
On the zombie-mod server
No idea why I was banned. No warnings, I was in a room with some people shooting up zombies. I don't have a mic so I don't think I was being obnoxious.

thanks!

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 05:51 PM
This is prob why.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=592

hattrick
08-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Hey soy, any idea on how I can view the dems? I have no idea why he'd think I use an aimbot. Thanks!

hattrick
08-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Actually, just googled on how to view demos. Can someone else look at them? I'm still not sure where the aimbotting comes in. I don't think I'm shooting any better (or worse) than others...

thanks

Baliame
08-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Download it to your ...\Steam\SteamApps\username\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike folder, run the game and type "playdemo <demoname>" in the console (without quotes and <>).

There seems to be a hint of aimbottish things in hattrick5.dem, but I don't even know whose perspective is it.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 07:49 PM
If i were you hattrick i would talk it over with Dukey Lukey, he is the one who banned you he (so far as i know) is the only one who saw this aimbotting going on.
It could just be a glitch or his eyes are playing tricks or something you never know, like a misunderstanding.

So instead of jumping to conclusions and turning this into a big pointless argument like a lot of ban discussions, i would just talk to Lukey Dukey.

lukeydukey
08-23-2008, 08:29 PM
I've banned you before from the pub server, so don't pull that shit. I have that demo too if you want to play dumb about it.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Hattrick i have known Lukey Dukey for awhile now and i know how he is on the servers.
He doesn't play around or abuse.
If he caught you aimbotting AND has proof then i am 100% he is not lying.
You probably did but wont confess about it.
Just admit that you hacked, its more painful when you lie rather then confess.
Us IBIS members don't like liers.

lukeydukey
08-23-2008, 08:57 PM
Oh as for hacking, aimbotting, etc. No warning is necessary for those bans.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Lukey do you know anyone else that was on the server that witnessed it? Idk just encase you need extra evidence:wtg:

lukeydukey
08-23-2008, 09:04 PM
yep. already in contact with them. specifically death and hot wings, poot was on the server also but not sure if he was watching.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Ok thats good, never know if you need the extra help.
Hope Hattrick gets banned for good.
People need to learn to stop playing dumb or innocent.
"Oh idk why i got banned, clearly stats i was aimbotting, idk why i got banned though... please someone help... no warning what so ever"
...:lmao:

Steamer
08-23-2008, 09:14 PM
So when exactly did you become an IBIS member soy?
You ---> :hammer: <---Me :lmao:

HAXORZ, Man Up, You did it.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 09:15 PM
A long time ago.. i just never bothered with the forums.. like a year ago.
XD

Me---->:pistols: :reddot:<----you
:lmao::lmao:

YES HE DID HAX!
HAX03 N03b03

Steamer
08-23-2008, 09:19 PM
No Clan = No membership technically. :stupid: :smirk:

You ----> :dumb: :tusk: <----Me

Also, I think its funny how hattrick tryed to play it off like he was clueless to what was going on lol.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Huh?
Now im confused.. but i am apart of the clan...

---->You:toothless::club::hammer::lmao:<----Me

Some people just don't feel like being banned.. or being blammed for hacking XD

Steamer
08-23-2008, 09:29 PM
LOL, You HAVE to BE a CLAN Member!

Funny one XD.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 09:33 PM
But i am...
If not correct me.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Your not a clan member.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Well i tried that APP thing.. i got like two"good lucks" then no one else said anything.. so that went down the drain.

Steamer
08-23-2008, 09:59 PM
APP's can take "FOREVER". Never a fast process, you need to be known and reviewed of your skills. Also not disrespectful and liked by other clan members... as they do the voting.

Stamp
08-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Soy Sauce;6183']Lukey do you know anyone else that was on the server that witnessed it? Idk just encase you need extra evidence:wtg:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Honestly, he shouldn't need a "witness." He has a demo, he's posted the demo. If he felt as though it warranted the ban, you should avoid trying to mediate this and just let this get resolved with the Senior IBIS members reviewing this and making the judgement.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I can't view demos for some reason.. and i was only Suggesting. What if the demo didn't show much? just saying since i haven't watched it.. but sorry i tried helping.
Ill leave it to the "senior" IBIS guys then, though i have been on here for about a year or so. Though that doesn't mean anything.

hattrick
08-24-2008, 12:05 AM
If it makes any difference at all, I'd like to see other people's opinion on the demo. At this point, it looks like the judgement has already been passed, but it's come down to my word vs lukey's. No disrespect intended, but I don't use aimbots, and there pretty much isn't any way to prove my point, unless you want to come over and check my computer. If you look at the demos, I'm firing with both the rifle and the pistol, and I'm clearly missing quite a lot of the time. Again, if someone else can look at the demos, I'd love to hear your takes on it.

Thanks

Steamer
08-24-2008, 01:16 AM
I watched them, Apparently at the end it looks as if your aim went unbelievably dead on target........

Its rather "weird".

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 01:26 AM
It could be the video quality?
Glitch?
Bug?
Anything.
Dammit.. i can't view the demo says i need "hl2" thing is i have hl2 and EP 1.

Steamer
08-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Load up CS and press Shift + F2...

IDK if there are any 3rd party demo viewers or other tricks to get it to work.

hattrick
08-24-2008, 01:57 AM
apparently the demo files have to be in the cstrike folder...

Baliame
08-24-2008, 06:37 AM
Might be just me, but I'm completely confused by the demos. Sometimes it seems dead on aimbot, other times it is defiintely not.

+Project.S+
08-24-2008, 01:27 PM
Soy Sauce;6206']I can't view demos for some reason.. and i was only Suggesting. What if the demo didn't show much? just saying since i haven't watched it.. but sorry i tried helping.
Ill leave it to the "senior" IBIS guys then, though i have been on here for about a year or so. Though that doesn't mean anything.

Time doesn't make you known. Fuck, until you posted here i'd maybe seen your name once. MAYBE. Just because you creep around for a year isn't a reason to believe you've been introduced into anything. Neither does putting in an application mean your in, that was pretty dumb to think. You think your the only person thats been around for over a year? They have people lying around that they actually know. Sorry for the rant, but that whole hitting up every post and making every post a worthless piece of shit thing kind of got me going. Don't do that.. and don't offer kisses and hugs. Your gross, thats gross. Thanks.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Time doesn't make you known. Fuck, until you posted here i'd maybe seen your name once. MAYBE. Just because you creep around for a year isn't a reason to believe you've been introduced into anything. Neither does putting in an application mean your in, that was pretty dumb to think. You think your the only person thats been around for over a year? They have people lying around that they actually know. Sorry for the rant, but that whole hitting up every post and making every post a worthless piece of shit thing kind of got me going. Don't do that.. and don't offer kisses and hugs. Your gross, thats gross. Thanks.

Yo projects not fucking around. But shes got the balls to say what a lot of us are thinking.

D-Monic
08-25-2008, 01:21 AM
cause project is a gangsta bitch lol:lmao:

<3 ya project

Steamer
08-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Omg she has balls?!

+Project.S+
08-25-2008, 07:58 PM
rotfl

well i CAN be nice, i just don't usually have anything nice to say when i feel like talking.

i CAN be a bitch, so sue me?

:P

iceofworm
08-25-2008, 08:20 PM
rotfl

well i CAN be nice, i just don't usually have anything nice to say when i feel like talking.

i CAN be a bitch, so sue me?

:P

my lawyer will be in touch, im not sure what ill sue about, but he is good and shall find something, punitive damaged i assume, total will be around 13 cents to be paid in 26 yearly installments

lmao

D1lD0
08-25-2008, 08:35 PM
This thread was pointless from the first post all the way up to my meaningless contribution.

Oh and btw, he posted demo evidence as to why you were banned. Just because you couldnt see them doesnt mean you for some reason arent hacking...I checked em myself and yeah it does appear like you're hacking towards the end. Just cuz you werent clearly aimbotting during the course of the whole demo means nothing. Its called toggling (think of it like this: wax on, wax off).

Oh and the argument: "Its my word vs Lukey's" has no basis. Every response posted on the thread where he stated you were banned is evidence that more than just him believe you were hacking. Boom, this thread's done (shoulda been done before the first post)

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-25-2008, 08:51 PM
All i wanna do is BANG BANG BANG BANG !! And Ca-Ching !!! Take your money !!!

+Project.S+
08-25-2008, 10:41 PM
This thread was pointless from the first post all the way up to my meaningless contribution.

Oh and btw, he posted demo evidence as to why you were banned. Just because you couldnt see them doesnt mean you for some reason arent hacking...I checked em myself and yeah it does appear like you're hacking towards the end. Just cuz you werent clearly aimbotting during the course of the whole demo means nothing. Its called toggling (think of it like this: wax on, wax off).

Oh and the argument: "Its my word vs Lukey's" has no basis. Every response posted on the thread where he stated you were banned is evidence that more than just him believe you were hacking. Boom, this thread's done (shoulda been done before the first post)

ROTFL wax on, wax off

+Project.S+
08-25-2008, 10:42 PM
All i wanna do is BANG BANG BANG BANG !! And Ca-Ching !!! Take your money !!!

thats a really good song, even before that dumb pinneaple movie

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-26-2008, 02:42 PM
thats a really good song, even before that dumb pinneaple movie

I had that song last spring. LoL

ZERO
09-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Fyi it jupms b/c hackers toggle their aimbot. They go between having it on and off. High inconsistency in a users accuracy or headshots is an easy sign of hacks.