PDA

View Full Version : Guess What?!

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 09:01 PM
I am a IBIS Regular now XD
Pointless thread but it makes me happy XD
Anyone want to celebrate with bear and beer pong, invite some ladies, or friends...:lmao::lmao:

P.S-BEER PONG!

+Project.S+
08-23-2008, 09:29 PM
you post too much pointless stuff. stop.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-23-2008, 09:31 PM
Ouch that was mean.

But i will stop.. just for you.

:wtg::wtg:

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 09:36 PM
you post too much pointless stuff. stop.

Thank you.

fender
08-24-2008, 12:41 AM
thats why he post so much stupid shit o get the status sry dude but its true
just stop posting stuff jost to post it make it intresting or usefull or fun

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 12:43 AM
That was a pretty useless post as i read that hours ago? Why do you got to post useless shit that i already know?
Someone lock/close this topic.

fender
08-24-2008, 12:45 AM
i just got to it im just saying uve been spamming the hell outa the fourms just say your point in 1 message not 6 or 7

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 12:55 AM
I have only posted like 3-4 not no 6-7.
I get the point.
Doesn't take a bunch of people to tell me.
Whoopise i got out of control and posted something stupid.. we all deal with mistakes and move on.
Im not trying to be rude.
Sorry i posted worthless post.

fender
08-24-2008, 12:59 AM
im not tryin to be mean big man yes im younger than you i just get frustrated at seing you post way too much but its been dealt with lets be friends hugs for all

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Free hugs.. kisses for the ladies?
But yes Friends.

+Project.S+
08-24-2008, 01:18 PM
don't touch me.

is it just me or does some else also find you annoying? and i'm not just saying this because of your post count.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Look i owe everyone an apology, it was stupid for me to act the way i acted, and say the things i said "Hugs and kisses" that was totally wrong and I'm sorry.
I'm also sorry for posting useless crap and getting everyone mad.
I'm sorry for thinking just because i have been here for a year that it means I'm apart of this clan and no whats going on.
I'm sorry for letting everyone down.
I hope you all can accept this apology.

Vladninja
08-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Dude do you listen to Emo music!?!
Your posts make me want to cut myself... LOL...
No wait I'd rather cut Other people...

Wow youve been here a year... who cares...
Wow no one likes you cause they say you post annoying things...
Dont apologize...
Dude grow some fucking balls.
Go buy Tool's Lateralus CD! Turn up real loud listen through then repeat!

You dont just get respect from anyone in IBIS you have to earn it.
The way to deal with things and people in here is to be respectful to the regulars and laugh off the rest...

I mean so far Ive been on forums about a month and all Ive ever seen is Project S go around ripping people new ones... Ive never meet her in person but on here she is the single most hateful person Ive ever seen and thats just Super neat... Doom Doom and more never ending Doom I always say...

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 07:49 PM
LOL EMO MUSIC.. tool SUCKS... i listend to them years ago, i listen to Disturbed and Godsmack now.

Grow balls.. wanna test that?

Project is badass...really mean.. but no what? i can care less what she has to say about me same with you..

I can care less if no one on here likes me.. its a fucking forum.. its people over the INTERNET.. if they don't like me i can care less.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Soy Sauce;6279']LOL EMO MUSIC.. tool SUCKS... i listend to them years ago, i listen to Disturbed and Godsmack now.

Project is badass...really mean.. but no what? i can care less what she has to say about me same with you..

I can care less if no one on here likes me.. its a fucking forum.. its people over the INTERNET.. if they don't like me i can care less.

You're from NYS ? Umm maybe Upstate and not NYC. Am I right ?

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah upstate.
People get that mixed up.

Vladninja
08-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Soy Sauce;6279']

Ewww... No... very gay of you for asking though.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Your the one who said to grow some.. obviously you must have seen them.. so gay goes to you.

Vladninja
08-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Soy Sauce;6291']Your the one who said to grow some.. obviously you must have seen them.. so gay goes to you.

NO I said grow a pair cause you were starting to sound like a whiny emo phag....
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/suicide1.jpg

oh and for the record...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/whee0fm-1.gif

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Well most reasonable people will accept appologize.

Don't be childish with your damn images.. to call me emo.. is really fucked up..
So what if i was.. suck it up and move on..

Vladninja
08-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Soy Sauce my whole point... read in my first post was to not to get so upset... cause you seem to do that sometimes... I got no personal beef with you but I agree its funny to see people get all upset cause of somthing someone on the internet said... and dont bash the pics they are funny and probably one of the few things people will actually look at in this thread. Anyways I will leave you alone... Hopefully you will get that stuff resolved and I will see you in Zombie mod soon! LOL....

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/2007-08-09-NinjaPanda1-1.jpg

+Project.S+
08-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Soy Sauce;6279']LOL EMO MUSIC.. tool SUCKS... i listend to them years ago, i listen to Disturbed and Godsmack now.

If you don't care, why are you apologizing?

Yea, that's what I thought.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 11:13 PM
True enough see you in game.
They are pretty funny i will admit.
Possibly tommorow morning or something i will be able to play now that i got most things out of the way.
Send me a message or something when ever you wanna play.
I have no tolerance for shit like that.. so i get mad over nothing.. i need to stop =P

I have been working on what you said "Just deal with it and move on" or w/e.. deal with the bullshit but its being :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

yeah..
ty for the help though.
ha.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-25-2008, 12:01 AM
Dont worry kid. Once you get some girls you wont care about this shit. Cuz in the end of the day, ur gettin your dick sucked and thats all that matters.

You got to learn not to take people on the internet so seriously cuz in the end you can just be like "Im out." Its not like you got to talk to them ever again so dont worry.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-25-2008, 11:08 AM
ROFL! hahaha.
Thanks man.
But i don't wanna be a manwhore.. id rather stick with one girl.. and be a true man.. not some guy who goes around getting laid.

Steamer
08-25-2008, 11:34 AM
See how Project talks to ya? SHE is a WOMAN! Get use to it.... HOW DARE YOU SAY TOOL SUCKS!!!!!

Oh, and Project , I'll touch you if you like it or not. :devil:

J/k :loco:

Cujo
08-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Soy Sauce;6279'].. tool SUCKS... i listend to them years ago, i listen to Disturbed and Godsmack now.
Tool sucks ?? you listened to them "years" ago ? What are you like 15 ? cuz you damn well look like it

Soy Sauce;6279']really mean.. but no what?
LMFAO ... you mean "KNOW" damn kids....

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Actually i am 15 got a problem with it? deal with it.
Yes tool does suck, Disturbed is way better.:lmao:

So my spelling is fucked, deal with that to.

Steamer
08-25-2008, 12:30 PM
LOL, Ok......

Disturbed is far from original in any way or form.....

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Ok fine.. Godsmack..AVENGED SEVENFOLD.. Metallica

Cujo
08-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Godsmack original ?? They started as an Alice In Chains Cover band..and "Godsmack" is a AIC tune off of Dirt..so "Deal with that"
Next time do some research, before you slam bands

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Well tool isnt as good anymore, i did really like them years ago but not anymore.
I have gotten heavily into Slipknot now "Before I Forget" good song.

D-Monic
08-26-2008, 12:41 AM
Liberate-Slipknot now thats a bad ass track

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Duality, still one of my most favorited songs by them.
Same goes as Wait And Bleed.

D-Monic
08-26-2008, 12:42 PM
meh the ones that got radio play r a given duality,before i forget, etc those r all great songs

so i was in wal-mart the other day at about 130am and i noticed that they had a song from the new slipknot album playing "All hope is gone" and then i realized that they were playing the uncut version and the actual album. just thought it was unusual for wal-mart to be playing an uncut version of slipknots latest and then it actually be playing on their wal-mart radio station lol

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah i still need to listen to there new stuff.
I have heard a little of All Hope Is Gone it was pretty good.

Idc if you guys think Disturbed is not original i still love them.
Their new stuff is awesome, Inside The Fire, ROCKS.

The.Beast.13.
08-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Disturbed sucks...fake music...period.

Peace

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Fake music? i will give you a few points for saying that because most of all there songs involves the same tune for everyone of there songs but just a few notes changed.

The.Beast.13.
08-26-2008, 02:40 PM
yeah pre-made riffs....i call em wal-mart chords...like pre-digest Mc Donalds burgers!

Peace

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-26-2008, 09:35 PM
That would be sick...now I'm not eating Mc Donalds.. =P
Anyone like Screamo? I can't stand it.. same goes with black metal.. death metal... Its like ramming a truck into the empire state building..