View Full Version : Steam_0:0:14727648

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-19-2011, 01:26 AM
When: ...all the time
where: GG server
ingame name: uhh theres over 100
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14727648
length of request: perma
why: i was informed by STFU BITCH about someone impersonating him and TKing like crazy in GG. I went into the server to ban him but he soon after left the server and joined again under a diffrent name called iPWNu.

before i banned him i followed a little hunch about this guy who was tking with an alias of a regular then not tking under a diffrent name. I found this http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=101463 pay attention to the amount of levels lost from slays and his FF kills and DMG
and most importantly the amount of admins and regulars he has impersonated.

It seems to be that he is impersonating other people to break rules and grief the server. Thus i request an immediate perma ban from all FF servers. Even better ALL servers.

I gave him a 7 day ban for TKing and avoiding a ban then coming back under a diffrent name.

BladeTwinSwords
02-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Yeah, that's the asshole whos been mass impersonating everyone. Perma his ass.

Slagood
02-28-2011, 09:30 PM
I don't think it was everyone, right? That's an awful lot of people.

ZERO
02-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Yes this is the player that is supposed to be perma banned who is also the user who posted above. I will run the ban again to ensure it goes though. :wtg:

Hitman
02-28-2011, 11:07 PM
Zero I sent you a PM. I got the IP to work and Slagood and Dooglas are the same person with the same IP

ZERO
02-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Yep as stated in my last post I noted that that is the forum account of the user. :wtg: