PDA

View Full Version : got an email to put ibis behind my name

DetroitMulletKing
02-24-2011, 12:38 AM
and went to the server and DJ mikey (of course) told me to take the tag off. I told him zero sent me an email and told me to put the tag on the end of my name. He asked me to do @ hi and I guess when I did it showed I didn't have admin yet? anywho he asked me to change it again and while I was going into options to change it he kicked me. I know he was just following rules though so just wondering if I had admin yet or not ?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-24-2011, 12:39 AM
and went to the server and DJ mikey (of course) told me to take the tag off. I told him zero sent me an email and told me to put the tag on the end of my name. He asked me to do @ hi and I guess when I did it showed I didn't have admin yet? anywho he asked me to change it again and while I was going into options to change it he kicked me. I know he was just following rules though so just wondering if I had admin yet or not ?

long story short: no.

it's on its way.

CYBER
02-24-2011, 12:44 AM
whenever u join, type ma_Admins in ur console.
if it executes smthn and shows u in the outcome of the admin list, then u just became an admin (halleluya).
till then , u do not use any ibis tag.

btw, the email most likely told u to add the <ibis.a> tag (dont forget the ".a") which implies u are an admin now, u are not CLAN with "IBIS" only.
just in case that had any issue with why mikey went hardcore on ur ass.
be patient, ciao,and gd luck... plz do not add to our workload of admin abuses, deal?

once u become admin, type in console the following:
bind - admin
this will enable u access to the admin menu by clicking the "-" key.
and go here:
http://www.counter-strike.com/commands/mani_mod/
and learn ur commands, this helps when the menu is down, or when u want to do custom punishments. or bind keys.

OMGBEARS
02-24-2011, 01:27 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/3043-Comprehensive-Admin-Command-List

That is a much more concise list of commands. Once you get the basics, you can start expanding beyond the necessary.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-24-2011, 02:29 AM
already sent him the link (;

and cyber considering most others would ban people for wearing a tag and not showing up in the Ma_admins list.. i was pretty lenient.

Detroit id give it a few more days.

Rapedollar$
02-24-2011, 02:36 AM
thank you for donating but until you actually get admin dont put the ibis.a tag on your name please. thanks and <3

RapeDollar$ <Ibis>

acolyte_to_jippity
02-24-2011, 02:37 AM
already sent him the link (;

and cyber considering most others would ban people for wearing a tag and not showing up in the Ma_admins list.. i was pretty lenient.

Detroit id give it a few more days.

lol like me and the h4x0r incident

Hitman
02-24-2011, 09:23 AM
And its not IBIS.....you actually put ibis.a at the end of your name

BladeTwinSwords
02-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Learn to benefit everyone, not just yourself (what I do)

Sinister Sith
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
yeah - don't do it until you actually have admin status. i had the same problem because some admins didn't mind that i had it in my name, but others did.. so to save all of the grief, I took it out.

DetroitMulletKing
02-24-2011, 10:48 PM
well yeah it was ibis.a sorry didn't type it all out. just copied and pasted the email part.

Rapedollar$
02-25-2011, 03:46 AM
good girl... cuz if i see you on the servers with an <ibis> tag i will straight up ban you forever... dont confuse being an admin with being in the clan... it wont work out well for you..

CYBER
02-25-2011, 04:18 AM
good girl... cuz if i see you on the servers with an <ibis> tag i will straight up ban you forever... dont confuse being an admin with being in the clan... it wont work out well for you..

^^ made my day! man i dodged the Rape bullet sooooooo many times :D but i digress :P