PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Delays

ZERO
02-25-2011, 05:25 PM
I wanted to get a TON of work done this weekend however staying up to 3-4am over the week to work on the web server was not so great for my health. In addition not sleeping the weekend prior to doing that did not help much easier. Basically I worked a little too hard and it being that time of year I managed to weaken by immune system just enough. So far I am not too sick nor have gotten a fever but I am trying to take it easy so that I can get over this before it turns into something that I actually need medicine to treat. While I did get over 12 hours of sleep yesterday I even still have gray eyes which tells me that I am clearly in need of a lot more to get over this. Therefore I will be sleeping and trying to rest for the weekend and will not be able to review a lot of stuff. Hopefully when the week starts I will be better and can catch up on any thing that I am missing :wtg:

Sinister Sith
02-25-2011, 06:13 PM
yes. there are some abuse threads against me from some users that you should review, seeing as i'm such a shit admin (according to the other admins).

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-25-2011, 07:19 PM
yes. there are some abuse threads against me from some users that you should review, seeing as i'm such a shit admin (according to the other admins).

really? ...

Thanks zero, everything is looking GREAT so far id say you deserve the break regardless of being sick.

ZERO
03-06-2011, 01:16 AM
I am really sorry about not being able to get stuff done, it seems that by the time I am better I will still not be able to do much b/c I will be out for vacation...

Hopefully I can get a lot done at the end of the month to make up for it. The main priorities right now are to remake the home page, to release a new race for wcs and to patch and update all the existing races and version of wcs. So just give it some time and once these are out of the way I can get a bunch of other stuff done too. :wtg:

BladeTwinSwords
03-06-2011, 01:49 AM
I am really sorry about not being able to get stuff done, it seems that by the time I am better I will still not be able to do much b/c I will be out for vacation...

Hopefully I can get a lot done at the end of the month to make up for it. The main priorities right now are to remake the home page, to release a new race for wcs and to patch and update all the existing races and version of wcs. So just give it some time and once these are out of the way I can get a bunch of other stuff done too. :wtg:

Come party when it's SPRING BREAK!!!!

Hitman
03-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Wait till the summer-time....BBQ at my house.....select few are invited :)

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Wait till the summer-time....BBQ at my house.....select few are invited :)

if only i was awesome...

X 1 Viper1
03-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Didn't you go on vacation like 4 months ago?

...Wish i could go on vacation that often....

ZERO
03-06-2011, 09:18 PM
My parents have always been into traveling so we go places a lot. Next week just happens to be spring break.

ZERO
03-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Looks like I will be able to start catching up after next week. The new medicine is working well and I am starting to get better, although it sucks smelling rotten death in my nose (this type of infection produces a foul smell)

brett friggin favre
03-17-2011, 12:56 AM
I hear if you eat your own feces, it will distract you from the horrid stench.

Just trust me on this one.

ZERO
03-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Found out that what I have needs 10 days of 1000mg of stronger antibiotics. Hopefully, I can get them imported soon and then mailed to me. Looks like one of the things with this dam infection is that it really takes all your energy which would explain why I have felt so dead for the last month (have had this thing on and off for a bit over 4 weeks now).

Logically this dam thing has and is continuing to cause delays with a lot of the work I had scheduled. The good news is that once may rolls around I am going to have a year off school to REALLY focus on getting a TON of work done so in the long run it is not going to matter too much. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks I can get everything back on track :wtg:

StarsMine
03-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Why do you need to import anti-biotics?

Shouldn't who ever is your doctor have access to them somewhere?

acolyte_to_jippity
03-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Found out that what I have needs 10 days of 1000mg of stronger antibiotics. Hopefully, I can get them imported soon and then mailed to me. Looks like one of the things with this dam infection is that it really takes all your energy which would explain why I have felt so dead for the last month (have had this thing on and off for a bit over 4 weeks now).

que valve update...NOW!

ZERO
03-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Why do you need to import anti-biotics?

Shouldn't who ever is your doctor have access to them somewhere?

My mom already went, so know we know what we all have. (we all know that we have the same thing) Therefore the treatment is the same for everyone however buying in another nation then importing them and then mailing it is cheaper than everyone paying the doc then paying for it here.

While we do have ins the cost of the meds is basically the same as the copay for the doc visit with ins. Then although ins then covers the med price it is going to be less than our yearly deductible anyways and as we do not really get sick very often (like not even every year). So we actually end up paying at lest twice as much money if not more buying it in the united states. Instead it is more logical for my dad to just bring it back with him when he comes home and mail me mine.

BladeTwinSwords
03-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Just be thankful ZERO that you don't have kidney stones and pay $16000 for a cystoscopy.

Superman
03-28-2011, 10:01 AM
My mom already went, so know we know what we all have. (we all know that we have the same thing) Therefore the treatment is the same for everyone however buying in another nation then importing them and then mailing it is cheaper than everyone paying the doc then paying for it here.

While we do have ins the cost of the meds is basically the same as the copay for the doc visit with ins. Then although ins then covers the med price it is going to be less than our yearly deductible anyways and as we do not really get sick very often (like not even every year). So we actually end up paying at lest twice as much money if not more buying it in the united states. Instead it is more logical for my dad to just bring it back with him when he comes home and mail me mine.

You do realize there are laws preventing this from happening right. You can't transport meds between countries. Just like you can't go to Canada to get them and bring them across the border either. I'm not sure who informed you that you can, but I probably wouldn't be posting that info on a public forum. Just a heads up.

ZERO
03-28-2011, 03:41 PM
You can not transport controlled meds that require signature at purchase like musinex across nations. If the inverse was true it would not be possible to travel when sick. You can take small amount of normal medicine across boarders for personal use. :wtg:

Superman
03-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Antibiotics are not normal drugs. :) I would just be careful. The US, as you know, loves to stick its nose into everything. I'm almost certain that all antibiotics are considered a controlled med.