PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse

cps1
02-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Hello gentle readers. I am commenting on these forums to report an instance of administrative abuse by one of IBIS's own.

An admin named Autumn was giving someone on the server a hard time for an issue that was not a big deal. She overreacted and went into total bitch mode, and I felt that it was my duty to try to make her calm down. This led to my banning from the server.

I'm not sure if she was under nature's monthly spell, but she was definitely abusing her powers as admin and yelling at everyone. Furthermore, after trying to make her see the error in her ways, I feel as if the ban I received was unfairly given.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-26-2011, 05:05 PM
you need to post in proper format.

see the post at the top of the admin abuse section (which, coincidentally, you should have been sent to the first time you tried accessing this part of the forums)

and if by "not a big deal" you meant impersonating admins and tk'ing AND THEN impersonating autumn when she turned her back, and by "try to make her calm down" you meant calling her a bitch...

wack0
02-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Incident in question occurred when Autumn was called into the server to ban player Hi-Fi (the tk'ing, admin impersonator). Here is a quick transcript:

cpsone : autumn you sound like a bitch
(ADMIN) Autumn | ibis.a: banned player cpsone

She overreacted and went into total bitch mode, and I felt that it was my duty to try to make her calm down.
I'm not sure if she was under nature's monthly spell

Yeah because this seems like a great way to get unbanned :wtg:

Issues with women much?

Tickle Me Emo
02-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Wrong forum.

Wrong format.

You're an idiot.

I don't foresee this going well for you.