PDA

View Full Version : [Config} ze_voodooislands

acolyte_to_jippity
03-15-2011, 03:26 PM
map: voodoo islands escape (i forget actual exact name)
changes: need 3 zombies to spawn, alpha zombies need more hp
reason: unless the alpha is a deformed or a good infected (or, as always, if the humans fail) then they're killed immediately after spawning.

taz1stP
03-15-2011, 03:28 PM
you should make it so that once the zombie is picked he has 3 secs to tag people that are in his box so that you can have a chance.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-15-2011, 03:37 PM
you should make it so that once the zombie is picked he has 3 secs to tag people that are in his box so that you can have a chance.

we'd need to actually screw w/ the mp in SDK or hammer. i'm just talking about things zero can do server-side

taz1stP
03-15-2011, 08:42 PM
we'd need to actually screw w/ the mp in SDK or hammer. i'm just talking about things zero can do server-side

it use to be that when first zombie spawned he had a few secs to stab people then got teled.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-15-2011, 09:40 PM
it use to be that when first zombie spawned he had a few secs to stab people then got teled.

everyone who is not a zombie is teleporte to one of the little 'zone' things, while the zombie is put in the other at the exact same time...i do remember what you're talking about but it hsn't been that way for a while

taz1stP
03-16-2011, 03:41 PM
yeah i know but when it was it was a lot better of a map but humans never made it to the end and can we get no block auto set for this map plz.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-16-2011, 07:24 PM
yeah i know but when it was it was a lot better of a map but humans never made it to the end and can we get no block auto set for this map plz.

actually voodoo is one of the better maps to have noblock off. i've found that the rounds go much better. though admittaly i need to babysit more :(

taz1stP
03-17-2011, 12:17 PM
noblock is good to have on at times and off at times. i like it on so when i get to last part i can get past the boxs first with out having to deal with noobs who cant do it right.

Curdy
04-28-2011, 01:25 PM
extra health i would say no, have an extra 3 companion zambie would be enough to balance it more

acolyte_to_jippity
04-28-2011, 04:30 PM
extra health i would say no, have an extra 3 companion zambie would be enough to balance it more

no shit. with the recent hp buff zero put in, that suggestion is moot

ZERO
07-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Not using the actual name of the map makes it really had to get stuff done :headache: