PDA

View Full Version : Shady Virus banned me for no reason?

BushW00kie
03-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Basically last night around 4AM EST I was in your gungame server, playing having a good time, when shady virus TK'd me at the end of the round at least 4 times. I slayed him the last time he did it, he became enraged and slayed me several times and everytime said something along the lines of "slay this" or "how do you like it?". He said he was slaying me for slaying other players and I said back to him that you shouldn't just kill other players at the end of the round and of course I'm going to slay you if you kill me. His reaction to this was to ban me.

My question is this: why do you have children in charge of your servers? If they are childish enough to slay, and then ban me for them acting like children and TKing me, then IMO they should be playing something more appropriate for their age level, peggle perhaps.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-20-2011, 07:22 PM
please post this in the following section:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/8-Unban-Me

also follow the format in the thread at the top of the section. nothing can be done until this is put in the right place

BushW00kie
03-20-2011, 07:25 PM
I have no desire to be unbanned, I just want to know why the admin acted like a six year old about it....

StarsMine
03-20-2011, 08:52 PM
odd, shady is usually a cool headed one, so I feel like something is missing in your story.

however even if you dont want to be unbanned you still need to post this in admin abuse if you want it to be taken seriously

maynard
03-21-2011, 12:13 AM
closed. wrong section wrong format. also proof sometimes helps...