PDA

View Full Version : bush wookie.......the other side

SHADY V1RU5
03-21-2011, 12:23 AM
:lmao: :smirk: this is sooo hilarious.......... u change the story and say i tked u lmao ok first off i said dont slay for nade aka warm up round what do u do slay then we all were killing eachother after round like we do as fun then u proceeded to slay me and several other players for an after round kill how much of a noob or "child" are u...........

first and foremost u were banned for 5 minutes which was reasonable for ur dumb and childish ways also i could have made it longer for ur attepmted trolls against an admin..... secondly ur an idiot wrong place wrong format and fail post regaurdless so take care and may u gay up another server with your childish gaming.......... perhaps some elmos world is more your domain or maybe some stackable blocks i hear those start around 2 years old............ :plzdie: :banghead: :violin: :lmao:

StarsMine
03-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Why the hell do you feel the need to defend yourself?

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Why the hell do you feel the need to defend yourself?

this.

SHADY V1RU5
03-21-2011, 09:00 PM
i dont really however it just upsets me that there are so many cry babies in gun game i havent had no problems in wcs or pub so its just really sickening i post and defend myself so ppl know the story other than that posting frequently helps ur "status" in ibis community.

Joker
03-25-2011, 07:51 PM
i dont really however it just upsets me that there are so many cry babies in gun game i havent had no problems in wcs or pub so its just really sickening i post and defend myself so ppl know the story other than that posting frequently helps ur "status" in ibis community.

lmfao shady I find it absolutely halarious because I don't post hardly at all and I'm in good enough "status" in the IBIS community. Also, as for the cry babies, I do have to admit, I don't see any cry babies or atleast when I'm on. Mabe people just don't like you? lol

P.S. I don't need any trolls on my post thanks, since I know some of will might want to........:smirk: