PDA

View Full Version : For those knifers that dont know.......

SHADY V1RU5
03-25-2011, 01:58 PM
type !kfmenu once and got to seetings i believe and switch it to auto yes or if u fail at knifing hit auto no........ seems to ba alot of problems with a simple yes or no knife on gun game........ i see a server that has it auto or another one with 1 being yes and 2 being no and it either auto slays lmao or i have see i giant yellow beacon and the player glows yellow lol but just some 411 for gun gamers that play often.................... knife u later

knife ninja master

StarsMine
03-25-2011, 04:17 PM
But what if its situationle?, like if i was lv 10 or 26, auto no? the rest auto yes?

Joker
03-25-2011, 05:49 PM
But what if its situationle?, like if i was lv 10 or 26, auto no? the rest auto yes?

Well using the command !kfmenu brings up a menu that allows you to accept or deny a current knife vote that you can't see any more (like for instance if the vote dissapears because an admin started a vote or if you just simply didn't see it). It also allows you to set it as Auto-no or Auto-yes and both options are there in the menu when you bring it up. This option can be changed back and forth at any time you so desire.

As for your question Starsmine the menu doesn't allow for situational configurations, it's either one or the other and that's it.

SHADY V1RU5
03-26-2011, 12:30 AM
yup, however stars i personally dont care what level im at ill knife it out anyhow so its up to the person but it help not haveing to worry about pushing 1 or 2 >.<

SHADY V1RU5
03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
but for ppl that cant knife or just choose not to should really just get into options and auto say no...

Kon
03-27-2011, 04:44 AM
I just spam 1 when there is a pop-up window... that's my auto config. lol

acolyte_to_jippity
03-27-2011, 07:40 PM
I just spam 1 when there is a pop-up window... that's my auto config. lol

i wish i could ban you.

Kon
03-27-2011, 08:10 PM
i wish i could ban you.

why because I always accept knife fights? 1 is the dismiss button on the map rating menu? also get's rid of the rules window when it pops up? I do look at the map votes though.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-27-2011, 11:49 PM
why because I always accept knife fights? 1 is the dismiss button on the map rating menu? also get's rid of the rules window when it pops up? I do look at the map votes though.

that's different see. earlier you said you always spam 1 whenever there's a popup window

Kon
03-28-2011, 03:50 PM
that's different see. earlier you said you always spam 1 whenever there's a popup window

Usually the maps i want to play are in the 1 position anyways. but lately i've been wanting to try new maps so i look at the map vote now. But for future reference i will specify which windows i spam 1 for, and which i don't.