PDA

View Full Version : pub admins

stalin
03-29-2011, 11:34 AM
there has been a major increase in admins in the past few weeks, which is not a bad thing. the problem is that we end up with 6 or 8 admins on the server and then it turns into a clusterfuck. so many useless vote questions and money given. i know new admins want to show off their new status but common......16k the second round? people like to play the pistol rounds. i usually don't give money untill 4th or 5th round if teams are stacked. i saw an admin join the other day and set nextmap to what they wanted....again bullshit! seems like alot of admin personal gain going on. guys we got a good popular server, lets not make it lame.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-29-2011, 11:49 AM
there has been a major increase in admins in the past few weeks, which is not a bad thing. the problem is that we end up with 6 or 8 admins on the server and then it turns into a clusterfuck. so many useless vote questions and money given. i know new admins want to show off their new status but common......16k the second round? people like to play the pistol rounds. i usually don't give money untill 4th or 5th round if teams are stacked. i saw an admin join the other day and set nextmap to what they wanted....again bullshit! seems like alot of admin personal gain going on. guys we got a good popular server, lets not make it lame.

honestly, setting cash is allowed. changing maps is allowed only if they're senior. if the admin in question was not the senior admin (longest on the server at the time) then he/she should not be fucking with the maps.

stalin
03-29-2011, 12:12 PM
i know giving cash is allowed, just cash every round is lame. multiple votes to fire bomb everyone is lame and and constant map votes is lame. yes, this is me bitching. just seems like no one can play without their precious awp/deagle combo on a map they don't like. rtv and nominate is there for a reason, vote on a map that a majority of the server wants to play.

elpolloloco
03-29-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm guilty of this although I try to get a consensus amongst people if I'm going to change a map.

Concern duly noted

I'll lay off a bit