PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Any Phone from ANY provider WORLDWIDE!!

CYBER
04-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Hey guys,
So i just started out a new website, www.easy2unlock.com.
If any of you guys have a cellphone that you want to unlock from those sons of bitches (aka providers) that put a greedy lock on them, drop by the site and where u have access to self-serve unlocking codes for very cheap prices (like unlocking Blackberries from certain providers here is like 6.99 $)!!

I hope you guys can support the website and if you know anyone who wants to unlock their phone, whether for traveling or simply to change providers but keep a gd phone (or my personal favorite: get a phone upgrade, unlock the old one cheap and cell it high???:D) well then redirect them to me!
i could use the money right now for my tuitions...and well, to have an awesome admin like me around :P hehehe
hope u guys help! the site is still new ,if u spot smthn wrong ,do tell so i can fix it :)
Cyber.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2011, 04:48 PM
i would say his account got jacked...but the atrocious grammar makes me thing it's legit him.

ZERO
04-06-2011, 04:58 PM
It is, he sent me a pm a few days ago for approval on posting this thread up :wtg:

maynard
04-06-2011, 05:15 PM
not sure what kinda scam he's trying 2 pull but 1, that website isn't new, 2 he didn't make it and 3 honestly, why is he claiming pre existing websites are new and his?

StarsMine
04-06-2011, 05:21 PM
50 bucks to unlock my phone? shit D:

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2011, 05:24 PM
not sure what kinda scam he's trying 2 pull but 1, that website isn't new, 2 he didn't make it and 3 honestly, why is he claiming pre existing websites are new and his?

copyright 2009-2010...yeah...

the domain is a godaddy site...created 29-april-2010...that's all i can find on it. godaddy is very careful when it comes to records.

CYBER
04-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Hey guys, let me rephrase the above message since i was a bit hyped when i typed it -.- lol

1- the website's been around for a couple of years, it used to belong to my cousin.
2- he is too busy these days with his work, other sites, and his pregnant wife, so he offered i buy it off him. so i BOUGHT the pre-made website off of him.
3- The domain is still registered on my cousin's name for now, the hosting is taken care off by a contractor i pay to handle everything:the database, and update it with new releases, design the website and basically taking care of any troubleshooting that is needed when unlocking a phone because i don't have all the time in the world anymore specially around exams time (as most of u guys noticed: i havent played in a while...:S)

so yes, i'm saying i started "my new website" because i just got it , and starting my work from what it is now. :) so i kinda meant : "i bought a new website and trying a new online side job to get money to pay rent and such -.- " lol
does that explain it ? lol, btw aco u;ve always been a skeptical fagot (does that finally prove its me? other than my accent i mean:P) but thats why we like u:)

nways, i just posted this in case someone wanted to unlock smthn, its mostly cheaper for people in canada rather us (depends on providers) bcos its easier to get the codes for the ones here etc... so nways , thank for everything, and i'll be seing u around in game after my finals i hope! and the site already has customers.. i should probably put up a google statistics so that ppl become less skeptical...oh well!

@Zero, thanks for the chance to post here :) im just interested in spreading the word/advertising a bit to make sure the site stays up:)

starsmine, it sucks that of all the phones available you had to had the most expensive one -.- most ppl wanting to unlock have blackberries and such thats why its cheaper, bcos its quantitative:S ... pm your phone shit , i'll try to see if i can work smthn out man after i talk to my cousin regarding your phone...