PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashing :(

Pl@YwithM3
04-14-2011, 05:13 PM
sorry if a thread like this has already been made and answered for but i couldnt find it ;\

so ive had this problem for a good while now, basically since i started playing cs:s an i still cant solve it. whenever (ingame) theres a crazy amount of shooting all at once or burning players, my game will freeze, the sound will skip for a few seconds and then my game will crash alltogether from lag or w/e. i look and the server is still online and im the only one who gets dissconnected, and this is the error message i get when my game crashes:

http://i52.tinypic.com/10ifdee.png

ive been told by some that i should lower my ingame quality settings and i have, or verifying my files w.e that means and ive done that too but it still happpens...

please :help:

ZERO
04-14-2011, 07:31 PM
In your cstrike folder you should have some files that are .dmp if you attach the last few that have been generated I can try to debug them to see if I can figure anything out. :wtg:

SCRIBBLE
04-14-2011, 07:32 PM
forcing dx9.0c on the start up parameters and clearing the local game cache helped eliminate this issue for me.

ZERO
04-15-2011, 12:20 AM
The valve update may have fixed the problem. If you can not connect to any servers to play the game then surely it will no longer crash. :smirk:

Steamer
04-15-2011, 06:34 AM
Ahahaha.... good shit Zero.

Joker
04-15-2011, 03:50 PM
The valve update may have fixed the problem. If you can not connect to any servers to play the game then surely it will no longer crash. :smirk:

LMFAO nice Zero that would most definetly solve the problem

Pl@YwithM3
04-28-2011, 12:15 PM
zero, the problem has gotten worse..again so i think i may need your help with the suggestion you offered a lil while back :\ how would i go about doing what you said?

Curdy
04-29-2011, 11:02 AM
zero, the problem has gotten worse..again so i think i may need your help with the suggestion you offered a lil while back :\ how would i go about doing what you said?

try a unistall and reinstall might help