PDA

View Full Version : Spider man?

blackmail242
04-19-2011, 02:53 PM
No more limits per team? Really? I mean I was playing against three spidermen and I declare bullshit on how fast they can move across the map. There should either be a cool down on the web of a few seconds or like 20 seconds where they can't use it at the beggining so we can leave spawn. I know I aint the best player but really -.-; Its stupid how over powered and over used it is. Especially when someone has the race maxed.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-19-2011, 03:14 PM
No more limits per team? Really? I mean I was playing against three spidermen and I declare bullshit on how fast they can move across the map. There should either be a cool down on the web of a few seconds or like 20 seconds where they can't use it at the beggining so we can leave spawn. I know I aint the best player but really -.-; Its stupid how over powered and over used it is. Especially when someone has the race maxed.

wrong place. try the wcs section, specifically the spiderman race's thread

maynard
04-19-2011, 03:29 PM
what he said, post in the WCS section if it's regarding WCS. and spiderman isn't supposed 2 have a limit on it, never did back in the day.

once we get athena released things will be a lot better given that it's a counter for many classes, 1 of them being spiderman.