PDA

View Full Version : No Timelimit for maps changes

Srry72
04-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Did you guys make it like that? I was playing in Helms deep map and it was the last round before the map ended I disconnected (I'm guessing a lot more did too since it was empty when it came back up on my server list) When I got back on we were playing on the same map and it said that there was no time limit for map change or something like that.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Did you guys make it like that? I was playing in Helms deep map and it was the last round before the map ended I disconnected (I'm guessing a lot more did too since it was empty when it came back up on my server list) When I got back on we were playing on the same map and it said that there was no time limit for map change or something like that.

no. when server crashes, it kinda borks.

mcilwain
04-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Lotr nerds!
... Thats why i dont game on ibis anymore i look for the more reasonable, scary, and decent cade maps. Period only ze that i do like is paranoid and The lost worlds.

Pl@YwithM3
04-20-2011, 10:15 PM
i look for the more reasonable, scary, and decent cade maps. Period only ze that i do like is paranoid and The lost worlds.

+1 :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
04-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Lotr nerds!
... Thats why i dont game on ibis anymore i look for the more reasonable, scary, and decent cade maps. Period only ze that i do like is paranoid and The lost worlds.

lost world is borked. parnoid blows. only good ze maps are voodoo_islands, mount doom, and aperture escape

mcilwain
04-21-2011, 04:57 PM
i forgot apeture but lotr is just plain overplayed :smirk:

But we need paranoid fixed and lost worlds, And for lost world's redux i thought it didn't damage much but we do experience the glitchy plane move at the start?