PDA

View Full Version : The ibis community

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-01-2011, 01:24 AM
The last 5 years have been a blast but i've recently have to face real life issues and will no longer to play. Anyways, im not going to make this long just wanted to remind some of the people how well this community is and how it's been strong and pretty active for the last 5 years going from a pub to a pub/zmod/gg/wcs ( and possible ) future servers.

I have been an admin for the last 3 years and some change, with recently i haven't been on much in the last 5-7 months and my inactivity will only decline. I've met a lot of people through out the years, and it's been a pleasure playing with some of you. I don't wanna give any specific shout outs but many people in these servers have made my gaming experience a tad bit better for the 1500+ hours i have in the ibis servers. I have cancel my subscription to admin, as i don't think i will be able to help out like i have in the pass.

Anyways, this community was great from the fun times, to the low times. I could write a book on all the fun and the many times I've play in ibis and have been satisfied but i rather keep this relatively short.

Last thing, my steam account will not be mine anymore, as i am giving my desktop to my younger brother and my laptop to my younger sister, which will leave me to little access to the internet, when i can get it available.

I will try to see how the community progresses, as i think it will continue to grow even after 7/8 years since this game was released.

Till next time all - your Brad/Holy/Shit.

p.s. Haters will hate. ballas will ball. Next time you talk shit, best prepare to brawl.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-01-2011, 01:03 PM
:icon_frown: Hope everything works out for you!

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-01-2011, 04:50 PM
enjoy the plentiful bottles of smeirnoff and best of luck bigbuddddy

Superman
05-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Great to play with you bro (NO HOMO) HA HA HA. But seriously. It was an honor. Good luck in your adventures and hope to see you back with us when you can.

Joker
05-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Alright bro I hope to see you again soon. I t was good playing with you while you were arround:muffy:

XxMastagunzxX
05-04-2011, 01:14 AM
you can't leave us...you bastard.....

chase
05-04-2011, 08:14 PM
<3 :(

mag36
05-05-2011, 06:39 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! holy shit is leaving?????? Well best of luck to you and where ever your venture takes you......... Wish you well and maybe just maybe we will see you around again

Nemesis
05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Did you get cancer?