PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] Surf Maps

Sinister Sith
05-04-2011, 10:46 AM
The folks on the ZMod server have been requesting surf maps like it's no tomorrow. Everybody keeps saying we should have it so I'm thinkin "Why not?". Just seeing what you think ZERO... I think it would add a bit of spark to the ZMod server and maybe even encourage newcomers

Andrew_Pavlik
05-04-2011, 01:07 PM
If he adds 'surf maps' wouldn't it really need it's own server? Whats the point of a surf map on a ZMOD server?

Rosie
05-04-2011, 02:06 PM
I have to agree with Andrew, imagine how hard it would be to kill a surfing Zombie.

X 1 Viper1
05-04-2011, 03:37 PM
The map that sinister is talking about that other players have been suggesting is in reality a zombie escape map.

It just has multiple parts that require sufing to navigate through...he forgot to mention this. So it is not an ACTUAL SURF MAP. It is simply a ze escape map with surfing parts on it. I don't know what it is called, but i have played it on steamgamer's server and it is damn fun. So now that you know people don't want just any old surf maps what do you guys think?

B1ackOut
05-04-2011, 03:57 PM
i think its pretty much ze_surf_escape or ze_surf_factory its a decent map if its the one im thinking of.

Andrew_Pavlik
05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Ahh if its a ZE map then, but the only other thing is now people will spend half the map trying to explain to everyone else how to surf.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Yuck I hate surf maps, if you wana surf go to a surf server

Cry_Wolf
05-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Curse it all to hell! I wanted Mako Reactor like 2 months ago :(. Surf maps piff. Nevah!!!:flame:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Yuck I hate surf maps, if you wana surf go to a surf server

this.

hell, you want escape maps you should go to an escape server

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-04-2011, 10:22 PM
this.

Hey we actually agreed on something XD

acolyte_to_jippity
05-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey we actually agreed on something XD

it's not the first time...

NLA
05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
this.

hell, you don't want to admin on a server with escape maps you should go admin on a non-escape server :smirk:

People want some ZE surf maps, so give it to them. If its unpopular, it'll fall out of regular rotation and get removed. If people don't like a surf map, they won't RTV for it. If people don't know how to surf, they'll figure it out. A couple of admins who don't like a POPULAR AND WIDELY SUPPORTED STYLE OF CLASSIC CSS PLAY shouldn't dictate the wishes of the players.

BladeTwinSwords
05-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Except for the fact that 90% of ZMOD players have never been on a Bhop, Surf, or MG server. I don't really care since I am pretty good at surfing and fair at bhopping.

ZERO
07-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Does not even ask for any actual maps just a type of map :reddot: