PDA

View Full Version : Please ban this twat.

Noodles
05-10-2011, 04:10 AM
This twat kept joining and TKing his team. We would votekick him, and he would rejoin. Here is a textlog of the console to show his actions. A simple screencap would not have gotten all of it.

Since the forum won't let me upload a text file bigger than 19.5kb, here is the megaupload link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ4IJGP1

I have the original if this doesn't work for some reason.

On a side note, take a moment to check out my map and get it on the server rotation.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

While I was typing this up, he went on a TK Spree:

__Caboose : votekick
Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger attacked a teammate
Player __Caboose voted to kick Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger, 1 vote required
Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger killed Prolegion with mp5navy.
Nick killed Castiel with galil.
unconnected suicided.
Player Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger has been slayed for a previous team killing violation
Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger connected.
Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger has lost 2 levels by suicided
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger (STEAM_0:1:20441693).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger (STEAM_0:1:20441693).
__Caboose killed Nick with xm1014.
Killer Maladjusted still has 100 hp left
Maladjusted killed -X1- Noodles with elite.
Player: -X1- Noodles - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "Maladjusted" - 115 in 6 hits
Maladjusted is leading on level 20 :: fiveseven
*DEAD* Prolegion : votekick
Player Prolegion voted to kick Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger, 0 votes required
Player Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger has been kicked by user vote
Player Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger has been blinded for a previous team killing violation
Lick my ENORMOUS Aspberger connected.

He would leave and rejoin before we could completely votekick him.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-10-2011, 06:50 AM
next time get a demo

Cry_Wolf
05-10-2011, 11:04 AM
God you fail so hard. Go away and start again.

nightstrife
05-10-2011, 12:44 PM
wrong format, wrong location for this ban request, no proof except steam tv and maybe a consule info. no steam id only name, no time frame, no server info i think it is ibis GUNGAME, and fail boat big time

Follow the following format for submitting bans. This makes it easy to review and to submit to steambans remember that for a ban the following is needed:

Players name
Steam ID
A demo with status or sb_status entered in console during the recording

IF YOU WANT TO BAN THEM FROM EARTH be sure to have SB_STATUS entered after you start recording in console. That list must show up in console for steambans to accept the ban!

If you entered sb_status place the output in the sb_status section, otherwise just put no. If you only have the steam-ID but did enter sb_status then just put that

******This is the post format to follow*******
In the Title section -> Username Steam-ID

In the Message section ->

Player name:
Steam-ID:
sb_status:

What hacks:

Other info:

Attach your demo to your POST!

Just click the paper clip next to the smiley

DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE FILE!!!

If you need help uploading the file just make a post in the user help section.

Noodles
05-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Actually, all 3 points are met, albeit wrong format. Whoops.

First off, I could not find the 'ban requests' section. I was half asleep. Sue me. You could further deduce that it would be for gungame because, *gasp*, 'tis posted in the gungame section of the forum.

Secondly, His steam id AND name are clearly listed. Important bits bolded:

Thirdly, what would a demo show that the console logs do not? He is not hacking, simply constantly teamkilling, getting votekicked, rejoining, and repeating. From the console log, this is clearly evident. All I was asking for was a temp ban. He would probably see that he was banned and never join again. These people are called server grievers. Surely you know of them.

And last, Nightstrife, this is directed at you; You apparently cannot read. The only reason the megaupload link is listed is simply because, as stated, the forum would not allow a text document larger than 19.5kb. The listed text document is 27.something kb.

So, in conclusion; please learn to read before you post. It prevents you from having a size 12 boot shoved in your gaping mouth.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Actually, all 3 points are met, albeit wrong format. Whoops.

First off, I could not find the 'ban requests' section. I was half asleep. Sue me. You could further deduce that it would be for gungame because, *gasp*, 'tis posted in the gungame section of the forum.

Secondly, His steam id AND name are clearly listed. Important bits bolded:

Thirdly, what would a demo show that the console logs do not? He is not hacking, simply constantly teamkilling, getting votekicked, rejoining, and repeating. From the console log, this is clearly evident. All I was asking for was a temp ban. He would probably see that he was banned and never join again. These people are called server grievers. Surely you know of them.

And last, Nightstrife, this is directed at you; You apparently cannot read. The only reason the megaupload link is listed is simply because, as stated, the forum would not allow a text document larger than 19.5kb. The listed text document is 27.something kb.

So, in conclusion; please learn to read before you post. It prevents you from having a size 12 boot shoved in your gaping mouth.

lol. go here:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/9-Ban-Requests

read the second topic from the top.

here, i'll copy the title over in case you can't be bothered.

Format for Submission! (Follow or no ban)

every point nite brought up is valid. we don't ban on text logs (normally). hll, the reason you can't upload a text file that size is because we don't accept them as proof. screenshots of console or .dem files are all. follow the format and don't get pissy when someone calls you out for not doing so. the proper response to the above posts was "oh, sorry. i'l go repost this then"

nightstrife
05-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Noodles maybe you should read the forums and post in the right spot and maybe the right format because I believe no one will take this seriously if you can't follow the way things are done here. And the more proof the better way we will know when he comes on. I guess you can't handle the truth about what I wrote be cause it is written by zero himself. I was only trying to help you out for future reasons. But you must have you head so far stuck up you own ass to understand me. And your comment about me reading your post is funny because I don't see it in the proper format so your post would be forgotten and never looked at all we were doing was helping. And you should respect admins because I can play the size 12 boot shoved up your ass ten times better then you shoving it in my mouth. It is called respect and from what you wrote it seems like you have none.