PDA

View Full Version : block preventor

acolyte_to_jippity
05-10-2011, 08:17 PM
zero, put that plugin back on immediately.

who cares if the server crashes a bit ore. people aren't stuck at spawn with it on.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Yeah and they admins are having to turn on no block to unstack everyone (which is even if you can get an admin to do it to begin with) :headache:

Pl@YwithM3
05-10-2011, 10:15 PM
!vote

also off-topic i kno, but can we PLEASE go back to having only a single zombie spawning at the start of zm maps? >_>

Holokauzt
05-11-2011, 09:51 AM
personaly id rather have the non crashes vs having it start as no block on everysingle map....us admins do try hard to turn it on when it is needed....but alas honestly id rather have a lag free server vs it having a low uptime percentage

Btw Xen..laughing my ass off of what you have on as ur signature...wat hitman said about sinister and his picture: Shrek Fiona...ROFL!

Rosie
05-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Is it possible to make it so that there is no block for only the first couple of seconds? I know it sucks that when you go through a transport you get stuck, but maybe if it wasn't at spawn it would be a decent solution that will still keep the server stability.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Is it possible to make it so that there is no block for only the first couple of seconds? I know it sucks that when you go through a transport you get stuck, but maybe if it wasn't at spawn it would be a decent solution that will still keep the server stability.

no, because if you turn noblock on at all, when it goes off, some retards will be stuck in each other. my policy is that if ore than 3 people are stuck at spawn, the server gets 1 (one) second of noblock. after that, it's done. no more.

the servers need the anti stuck plugin. badly. the bouncy physics was only maybe one map in 15, and it crashes just as often without the plugin anyway. if the other admins are too fucking lazy to restart the server when the physics break, then i feel extremely sorry for you all.