PDA

View Full Version : Race stats

ZERO
05-13-2011, 05:03 AM
As I stated earlier in the week while working on trying to figure out how to make a new gg stats: I came across an idea that would allow race stats tracking via psychostats!

After over 8 hours of programing the technology is here! You can now track races as if they were actual players; however, they will not get xp and thus no actual rank. What you will get is kill data so you can see who kills who with what. This can be useful for finding good counter races and it is also very useful for future balancing.

The tech involves a bit of hard coding and so the system needs to be updated when new races are added. As you can see in the stats I assign low steam ids that are not used to them. While these are real steam accounts they are not ever going to be on the server and thus no conflict should exist.

Over time I will provide links in the pages of the various races to their stats info. Also those stats info pages will have links back to their respective forum thread.

You can view and example race here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11982

ZERO
05-24-2011, 03:09 AM
I have updated it so that races will not qualify for future awards. :wtg:

StarsMine
05-24-2011, 03:28 PM
I want to see a raiden kill someone with a vagabond scout :lmao: