PDA

View Full Version : Ruling Please

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Admins have been arguing about whether or not it's "illegal" for a zombie to crouch jump backwards while using your parachute to glitch through the props. Can someone please put a yea or nay on whether or not it is or isn't illegal.

Seems like the same concept as jumping really fast to glitch your head through the ceiling so you can't get knocked back which isn't illegal so I don't see why this would.

Rosie
05-13-2011, 12:47 PM
People get pissed because they assume that the Zombie is hacking. Since it is a map specific glitch I can not see this being illegal. Its just part of the game that people have to learn to deal with.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Well specifically Blade was yelling at Naked Saturday for it saying he was glitching so I don't think we will have to worry about them banning each other I just got tired of them arguing about it for three days lol

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2011, 02:25 PM
meh, if there arguing about something that isn't against the rules they should be muted!

I see no problem with being skilled enough to do such a thing on maps that allow it to specifically happen.

anex
05-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Can someone please put a yea or nay on whether or not it is or isn't illegal.

Legal. No admins should be debating whether or not to ban a zombie for glitching through props.

ZERO
05-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Also if they get hit trying to do it they will still get knocked back. It is also not as though actually doing this is easy. This is just part of the skills to win. :smirk:

Steamer
05-13-2011, 05:27 PM
QQ'ing over "real" skill.

Holokauzt
05-13-2011, 06:49 PM
meh, if there arguing about something that isn't against the rules they should be muted!

I see no problem with being skilled enough to do such a thing on maps that allow it to specifically happen.

hmm, interesting....

Edit: so if such a thing happens agin about sucha nonsense can the seniora dmins mute the two debating admins (If its over a "legal" matter)...is that within the seniors rights or anyone rights?

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2011, 07:14 PM
hmm, interesting....

Edit: so if such a thing happens agin about sucha nonsense can the seniora dmins mute the two debating admins (If its over a "legal" matter)...is that within the seniors rights or anyone rights?

senior admins can't do shit. senior only means they can dictate map choices. it doesn't gve them any powers over other admins. only clanners can admin the admins.

blade...is a VERY bad example to follow

BladeTwinSwords
05-13-2011, 09:17 PM
senior admins can't do shit. senior only means they can dictate map choices. it doesn't gve them any powers over other admins. only clanners can admin the admins.

blade...is a VERY bad example to follow

Wait people are actually calling ME a roll model. I'm probably one of the most batshit insane admins. Yet strangely enough, it helps with ZMOD :lmao:

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback :smirk: