PDA

View Full Version : The news is in sadly im never going to return.

lt.rambo
09-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Guess what guys. The war in iraq has called for more units of men to be deployed. In the search of osama bin laden. My unit was chosen to go and lots of other men and women. I will remember you guys forever and i really will miss kicking zombie ass on ibis but i have no choice. And all you new kids ill let you know now not to challenge zero to a pub game. you will get your ass handed to you, take my word for it, i regreted it lol. And all of you guys think damn this kid said he was 13 at the start when he joined then hes 25? not correct, my lil bro did the signup. and zero ide love for you to stop my payment and a refund also. (thanks for offer) I will miss all of you again i say because i spent a good portion playing with you guys. I dont expect return alive concidering the breifing before we head off made half the guys shit thier pants. I think that Osama Binladen has a confirmed alliance with the russians and both posses nukes osama would love to kill soldiers and citizens. Also if we survive that guess what our job will be maybe a year later in 2009 or 2010. Russia loves the idea of world domination. Bush probibly has sent spies to observe the russian plan. And i think that WWIII is not too far. I will be placed in battle againsed russia. Also the whole World War III name means the only thing they have best. A biological war. Whats weird is it will be terrorists and russians againsed the world. But i dont expect to survive on the high chance of those nukes being used on U.S. troops to lessen the chance of close range failure to conduct the nuclear orchestra. So i will ask for prayers and if i dont make it through i hope to see all you safe by our sacrfices. Someday we will meet in heaven.

Dual
09-01-2008, 12:46 PM
We all wish you to stay safe, and out of harms way.Return home soon.

wickedtribe
09-01-2008, 02:29 PM
good luck man, hope ya make it home safe.

Stamp
09-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Guess what guys. The war in iraq has called for more units of men to be deployed.

Stay safe, and next time, remember Force Protection. I'm pretty sure most of what you said in there wasn't meant to be released to the General Public, if at all it is true.

31B - Military Police.
NY ARNG, in transition from my home unit to a unit deploying within the next 8-12 months.

Zero, in case he doesn't check back to your forums, can you edit that post and remove some of that. I'm not citing it as propaganda or slander, but it's a little disappointing from my standpoint that some fellow Armed Servicemen don't pay attention to their Force Protection briefings in Basic Training. If information is released to you, unless otherwise specified, you don't just release it at will. If he wants to make an individual opinion NOT citing his command or any briefings he received from his service component, that's fine.

ZERO
09-02-2008, 01:19 AM
edited so the message is an opinion. I cannot comment on this until tomorrow.

Fish
09-02-2008, 03:24 AM
GL and stay safe dude. Also, lemme say thank you for dedicating yourself to our country. Come back and play some. :D

ZERO
09-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Good luck, and thank you for your dedication. I hope you all well and I can not wait to see you back soon on the servers gaming. I leave you with a quote; "To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace." (George Washington)

PS, I could not stop the payments as they had already been stopped on the 15th of last month.

lt.rambo
09-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Thanks and i hope to come back to kick ass. And i agree that zero should edit to make it an opinion just incase any little kids want to spill to the kids at school. That would all face to me. I didnt get any trouble for revealing the breifing and noone in my blatoon will know i revealed to public. And zero my credit card company cancelled any memberships for me since im not using for quite awhile. My computer should be fixed to run thos kind of games by the time im released back home free. Im sure the fate if the american way of life depends on my blatoon to get the job done and save many people on our coast. Pray for me every day and night that the mission is a sucess. Its more important than me to live. Heres a few quotes that ive lived my whole life by:
Without war theres peace, without peace theres war. -1st luitenant Tony (me)
Life is like a game of chess and the devil is your opponent, he tries all he can to capture the most important peices in the game to keep you from suceeding.
-Hunter Joel, You may of seen him do the benediction on TV for obama. Hes my pasture.
When you dont suceed at first, most back down and give up, but out of the many people theres one that will step up and try again and be sucessful.
-Ananymous man

My little brother will be on forums and post all the letters i send back home.
Also if you wana hang with him add him on xbox live and hang out and play games with him.
His gamertag is LGI Rahill 2
Be nice to him because he will get emotional at times when im gone. I was his only companion on weekends, Im his driver for school and back, I am his homework helper, I am his cook, I am his best friend.
He will be almost absolutley miserable without me there.
You guys are great i know you will be nice and hang out with him when im gone.
sincerely, Tony
(lt.rambo)

iceofworm
09-09-2008, 10:26 PM
be safe and kepe ya head low - hope to see you around when your back from your tour

lt.rambo
09-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Yo its little rambo, (tonys little bro) and im just here to say that his first month is going out swell. There has only been one casualty and it was the "new guy" lol he was shot to the hip and chest, not able to get to medics quick enough he died in my bros luitenants hands. lol im sure that shook my bro up. But hes pretty damn happy it wasnt him. Ill check back to you guys later and do me a favor also and spread the word on the forums or maybe even in game. hopefully someday you will hear, its rambo!!! damnit lets kick some ass!! lol that might be my bro. lol ill cya guys l8r.
-little rambo

Charlie
09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
yo lil rambo, it would be good if u didnt say "lol" after u mentioned that someone died in your brother arms, it would be better.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Hes laughing at the fact that his brother got shook up, not that someone died. This thing called a period marks the end of a sentence and starts a new one to project a new idea. Just BTW.

Apocalypse
10-01-2008, 09:06 AM
<33 Rambo ima miss you. come back soon and stay safe!!

Also remember to write to me every day =] loves and kissys

ZERO
10-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Good to hear that he is staying safe!

GanJa
10-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Come back safe. Its not that bad as it was when it started so you should come home safe. Where you at rambo? Ramadi? Falljuah? Karmah? I been there 3 times so I am crossing my fingers here to not get called back :D

Yasuhiko
10-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Good luck to you buddie, but don't doubt yourself and say you will be killed and not come back alive.

weeman2412
10-07-2008, 05:33 PM
... wait bush's turn is almost over.. why are our men and women in the armed forces still going over to iraq to hunt a man everybody knows is invisibile O.O

don't worry you wont die as long as you have a strong will to live... btw are you the ground units? or the airforce? ... im hoping ur the ground units.. from my perspective air units seems to always get shot out of the air by rpgs.. then again ground units always get blown to bits by those anti-tank mines T-T... well good luck man.. and remember to turn on ur aimbot hax :D

ZERO
10-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Actually they use artillery shells that they converted into mines, generally not real mines.

deprodigy
10-09-2008, 06:00 PM
when I talked to a few co workers about the claims in his "briefing" they laughed at me. we are way past bin laden being the main problem over there now.

weeman2412
10-09-2008, 09:12 PM
jeeez i thought osama bin laden was dead.. and we're just hunting for his ghosts so we ritualize his ass straight to hell

Hodgie
10-09-2008, 10:03 PM
... wait bush's turn is almost over.. why are our men and women in the armed forces still going over to iraq

lol :lmao:

They also like to use the tubes for drilling oil rigs fitted with homemade efps... Those things are fuckin nasty

Baliame
10-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Y'all do realize you're talking to little rambo, not the one that's in Iraq?...

... wait bush's turn is almost over.. why are our men and women in the armed forces still going over to iraq

Well if fucking McCain wins, I can guarantee he won't extract them.

Hodgie
10-10-2008, 01:51 PM
You do realize that for the past five months or so, the death toll in iraq has been the lowest since the war started. I love how people keep repeating the same fuckin record. I'm not sayin we were right in going in there, but its stupid to pull out when progress is finally being made. If we pulled out now a civil war would erupt and we'd be back to square one.
And also, I have a feeling you're going to be seeing more and more troops going into afghanistan as the U.S. steps up the pressure on the taliban.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I love how we measure progress by the number of troops dieing. How about its not progress until NO TROOPS are dieing.

Hodgie
10-11-2008, 01:52 AM
Wouldn't it be finished when no troops are dying? Isn't progress a measure of how close you are to your end goal? I don't only view it in terms of the death toll though. The fact that we're diverting more troops to afghanistan helps to show the current situation in Iraq.

Maybe I'm coming across as too argumentative. I understand and completely respect the fact that people have their own views. I don't expect you to agree with mine and really there isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to interpret the facts... as long as you have the facts right.

Stamp
10-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Wouldn't it be finished when no troops are dying? Isn't progress a measure of how close you are to your end goal? I don't only view it in terms of the death toll though. The fact that we're diverting more troops to afghanistan helps to show the current situation in Iraq.

Maybe I'm coming across as too argumentative. I understand and completely respect the fact that people have their own views. I don't expect you to agree with mine and really there isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to interpret the facts... as long as you have the facts right.

Facts cannot be right or wrong, they are just actual occurrences of reality. Facts can be "considered" true in other contexts based on any testing or research done to "prove" something to be true or factual. If a fact is wrong, is it indeed then not a fact, or a myth, hoax, or miss-assumption?

As for the whole situation, it's not my place to comment. Only time will tell and the measure of progression is all in the eye(s) of the beholder.

ZERO
10-13-2008, 09:25 AM
If you measured progress in war by no deaths than no war has ever been one and the south should have it's own country...

ZERO
10-13-2008, 09:31 AM
I love how no one likes to talk about what they thought about the war when it started, only how now they decided it was bad and so we must leave. Well guess what, if we did fuck up as many of us believe, if we did just invade a nation for no reason then we better keep sending people over there until the shit it as close to the way it was as possible. On the other hand, if they were a threat and they no longer are one and we attacked them for just reasons than yea we should leave maybe it will teach other nations that threaten us what happens when they cross the line.

But yea, if we destroyed a nation for no reason do we not have a responsibility as a nation to fix our mess. If what a lot of you believe is true we created this and it is our duty to fix it.

Also anyone that is determining what our military should and should not do based on if they get killed they are a fool. In war people die that was true before the war and it will be afterword.

Here is some food for thought: In Vietnam "civilians" were fighting for the enemy, if they were killed shooting at us they were military but if we shot them the night before they were a civilian death... Civilian casualties will always be part of war and even more so when your enemy is civilians.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-13-2008, 06:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_wr0tGP_0

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_wr0tGP_0

Now that was random. LoL

deprodigy
10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
ok we fucked up... let fix it. nuke em!

Rapedollar$
10-14-2008, 04:27 AM
we are doing a lot of good over there... i dont care what you think you may know... what you see in the media is never the truth... all the biases and skewed opinions about how we are helping these people makes me laugh when some start arguments and know nothing about what really goes on there... if you want to know the true good we are doing there, go there.

if you do, and dont see the truth, at least you can leave with a killer tan...

Hodgie
10-14-2008, 02:47 PM
... what you see in the media is never the truth...

Russia's "invasion" of Georgia comes to mind...

ricochet
11-02-2008, 07:17 AM
They say a lot of things in briefs before you go.

I've been there and done that. Spent a year in Iraq from December 03 to January 04.

Take it from someone who's been there and done it that it's not all that they tell you.

Good luck and keep your wits about you.