PDA

View Full Version : yea what is the rule for the cading area's???

Bucca
05-17-2011, 02:16 AM
holokauzt slayed me when i was the first person in the cade and told me stop cade breaking when he was shooting stuff out of my cade.

Barricade Breaking – Whoever gets into the the room first is the sole proprietor of that room, and has the freedom to do whatever he deems necessary to survive. Cade ownership is taken away once the current cade owner leaves the cade and enters another or turns into a zombie. Owners that leave, a short distance, to retrieve additional barracading items, still retain their ownership rights.

thats still the rule right? if so u might want to tell holokauzt about it

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-17-2011, 06:08 AM
Normally i would say this is only a flame thread, which in a majority of community members eyes is unwelcome. Due to the fact that i have no idea who this guy is... I suggest politely referring him to the rule section on the forums in which you are aware of. If this does not help then i suggest you wait it out, an admin system is underway and in due time the ZM chaos will be corrected....PERMANENTLY!

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2011, 07:04 AM
Normally i would say this is only a flame thread, which in a majority of community members eyes is unwelcome. Due to the fact that i have no idea who this guy is... I suggest politely referring him to the rule section on the forums in which you are aware of. If this does not help then i suggest you wait it out, an admin system is underway and in due time the ZM chaos will be corrected....PERMANENTLY!

holo is an admin. came here i'd say maybe a month ago.

anex
05-17-2011, 08:37 AM
This is what transpired.

Bucca was building the cade. Holokaust got in the way and got stuck in the couch. Bucca told him to hold on a second. Holokaust wonders what they are doing with the couch and gets unstuck. Then jumps back on the couch as the vending machine is being shot to its place and apparently gets stuck again. He tries shooting it out to be unstuck and bucca shoots it back in. Holokaust says that if he shoots the couch again he is going to put bucca into spectate as bucca is shooting the machine again (which makes Holokaust stuck again in couch). Bucca says that he knows the rules about who gets to the cade first. Holokaust tries shooting it out again and bucca shoots it back. Holokaust moves him into spectate.

Demo can be viewed here: ftp://208.43.70.234/auto-20110517-025127-zm_420_beachstrike_b2.dem
Time: 16:30 or 66000 Tick

Conclusion: Error in miscommunication.
Punishment: None

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2011, 05:02 PM
This is what transpired.

Conclusion: Error in miscommunication.
Punishment: None

...bucca's cade is bucca's cade. only thing he can't do is break it when there are other people in it.

holo can't force his way in no matter what

anex
05-18-2011, 02:12 AM
...bucca's cade is bucca's cade. only thing he can't do is break it when there are other people in it.

holo can't force his way in no matter what

He didn't. Holokaust was already in the cade.