PDA

View Full Version : A simple question

superbatranger
05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Just now, I tried to join a GunGame on the server, but it disconnected me saying I didn't have a reserved slot. I've never been disconnected for such a reason. Is it something new that's being implemented? Or is it just temporary?

X 1 Viper1
05-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Uhm...the reason you got deisconnected is because you didn't have a reserved slot. Jesus i swear the IQ of the people on these servers is SOOOO FUCKING LOW. Like seriously you had to make a thread about this? You should be banned for simply being a moron, good day dumbshit!

acolyte_to_jippity
05-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Uhm...the reason you got deisconnected is because you didn't have a reserved slot. Jesus i swear the IQ of the people on these servers is SOOOO FUCKING LOW. Like seriously you had to make a thread about this? You should be banned for simply being a moron, good day dumbshit!

actually, mani is glitching...so reserved slots are kinda borked.

X 1 Viper1
05-18-2011, 06:34 PM
It is still self explanatory...you got kicked for not having a reserved slot, what else is there to it?

TheDirtyMex
05-18-2011, 11:21 PM
same thing happening to me... with only 17/22 people in server

*5 min late it let me in with no problem with 15/22 in server*

acolyte_to_jippity
05-18-2011, 11:23 PM
same thing happening to me... with only 17/22 people in server

ok?

and?

i'll quote myself:

actually, mani is glitching...so reserved slots are kinda borked.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-19-2011, 07:25 AM

dont be an asshole, ass hole. Some one who may have never seen a reserved slot plugin would have the right to know. It is a legitimate question and priest gave an answer. It has done this before in the past so i wouldn't worry to much about it for now.

ZERO
05-19-2011, 02:46 PM
We are working on replacing mani which should fix these issues.