PDA

View Full Version : Bring back night vision goggles....

alex_mamaroneck
05-19-2011, 11:35 PM
when i started playing there was music playing usually when you are being threaten by a zombie throughout the rounds. i find it exciting having that kind of pressure. but since the massive updates last year it was all gone (thanks to the Apple users). wish the music can come back someday.
But the other option that was wiped out was the Night vision Goggles. since it was removed i have a hard time going around dark areas of certain maps such as roy ranch and zm distant. i still don't know why it was removed maybe do to lag spikes. Now Wall-Hackers have it easy to find their enemy and kill them easily after being spotted from far away in dark areas.
there were a times in Zm_distant where i was near the edge of the map far from everyone and i didn't get tagged until the mid round. the zombie was not even using a flashlight nor was it wondering around to look for a human. i couldn't even see the zombie but heard it came str8 at me. i have not fired a shot to not be detected on radar but i was easily spotted by that zombie and i'm sure the zombie was walling but i don't have legit proof.
Wall-Hackers in ZM to me is not really a problem until we enter a map with alot of dark areas. its alot harder to spectate and catch a waller to ban compare to spectating and catching aimbotters and rule breakers
so i ask: can we please enable the night vision goggles? :cool2:

thank you

Rob
05-20-2011, 04:56 AM
I concur.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2011, 07:46 AM
i like not having it, it adds to the suspense on those dark and scary maps!

alex_mamaroneck
05-20-2011, 12:04 PM
i like not having it, it adds to the suspense on those dark and scary maps!

i know mike. but you have to understand that Wall-Hackers can find you easily in the dark. they have the advantage and you won't have time to feel that suspense. Wall-Hackers are harder to catch than aimbotters and rulebreakers which is why they are increasing in number.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-20-2011, 04:53 PM
what if only the predator XP's got night vison?

think about it. the original purpose of the xp was that they didn't become visible when their head got shot off. in return, they had a laser announcing their presence. since the invis. head shooting off thing is gone, why not have them get nightvision. a SLIGHT help in the long run?

alex_mamaroneck
05-20-2011, 10:50 PM
what if only the predator XP's got night vison?

think about it. the original purpose of the xp was that they didn't become visible when their head got shot off. in return, they had a laser announcing their presence. since the invis. head shooting off thing is gone, why not have them get nightvision. a SLIGHT help in the long run?

hmmm i'm saying night vision goggles enabled in general

acolyte_to_jippity
05-20-2011, 11:03 PM
hmmm i'm saying night vision goggles enabled in general

i know. i'm proposing a better idea.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-22-2011, 07:28 AM
Then I couldn't hide in plain sight on dark maps lol