PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions

Hitman
09-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Well about 6 weeks ago I went down to VA Beach to see my cousin and friends. I hooked up with this awesome chick that lives in the area and we had a great time.

Long story short, when I went back to VA Beach this past weekend for Labor Day, I go to her job and talk with her. She told me that shes been vomiting and she missed her period (i think its period). I freaked out since I knew where this was going. She is now pregnant.

What do I do? She wants to keep it, but Im 6 freaking hours away. I honestly wouldn't mind having a kid, but this is a major bump in the road.

Do I get her to get an abortion? What will happen with the traveling? Will she move up or will I have to move down? I don't know the first thing about kids.

Heed this warning too. If anyone says that this is exactly from Knocked Up I will flip. I heard that from a ton of people already.

V teh pwnerer
09-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Ask her if she will get an abortion, if she won't, ask yourself as well as her if you are both ready to commit to a kid. If not, adoption. May seem rough, but the kid would deserve parents ready for him, even if they can't be his own.

ZERO
09-02-2008, 04:29 PM
There is a good chance it is not yours noting that they have their period once a month. According to you she had these symptoms recently 6 weeks after the fact. Logic should show that she should have noticed after 4 weeks max. Also abortion is pointless, why kill the kid if you can offer it to someone who can and wants to raise it. There are a lot of couples that can not even have kids and they can only have a family via adoption. Life is a precious and valuable gift why kill it off when you can give it away to people who want/need it.

obdo
09-02-2008, 04:37 PM
There is a good chance it is not yours noting that they have their period once a month. According to you she had these symptoms recently 6 weeks after the fact. Logic should show that she should have noticed after 4 weeks max. Also abortion is pointless, why kill the kid if you can offer it to someone who can and wants to raise it. There are a lot of couples that can not even have kids and they can only have a family via adoption. Life is a precious and valuable gift why kill it off when you can give it away to people who want/need it.

I've never thought of it that way, but I absolutely agree with it
there are plenty of couples who can't have their own

Hitman
09-02-2008, 05:18 PM
I honestly don't want to kill it off. Its the last thing I want to do. Plus giving it up for adoption is something I really don;t want to do either. I mean would you give away your best piece of work to an unknown family?

Theres alot of stuff to think about here. And Yes Zero, I will be getting tests done.

whytboiz33
09-02-2008, 05:50 PM
yeah, whos to say its even yours?

and ask her if you need to pay child support... if not, then youre good to bounce.

however, if you want to stick around... keep the kid and turn him into a mac daddy

+Project.S+
09-02-2008, 06:05 PM
cuz thats the most important part right whyt? lol :reddot:

find out if its yours first, then the rest you can worry about then

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Whyt keeps it OG.

Hitman
09-02-2008, 07:38 PM
I swear to god when I see this broad I will smack the shit out of her.

Sorry for wasting all yall time. She thought it would be good if she tested our relationship but saying something so fucking stupid like that.

If you guys need me, ill be drinking the Belvedere bottle with a loaded handgun....

ZERO
09-02-2008, 07:47 PM
omg..........

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Fuck that bitch ! She's a fucken psycho !

Dual
09-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Hitman gonna be on the maury Povich Show..... Man Do Like I Did back in the Days ....... punch the bitches in the stomach.:lmao:

Hitman
09-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Its best I avoid social contact for the next 2 days..... I am still pissed off

Steamer
09-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Thats fucked up dude, Fuck that crazy bitch!

Guess you past the test, you found out she was nuts, I'd be done with it lol.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-03-2008, 05:15 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/factsruseless/cunt_punt.jpg

The.Beast.13.
09-03-2008, 08:30 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ahahaha mbp...you made me fucking laugh.....

man...hitman....the girl is psycho....did you have contact with her in the 6 weeks you weren t in VA....well if.not...you must have bang her really good if she s still hooked!!! ;)

Anyway...i m glad the pressure on your shoulders dropped!!!!

Peace man

Hitman
09-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I did have contacts. I wish I could upload all the text's and recorded all the phone convos I had with her. Its amazing.

But that is something I won't disclose to anyone.

Hodgie
09-03-2008, 02:55 PM
I had a gf (at the time) pull that on me. We were at the movie theater and just as the movie was starting she told me that she was late. Worst fucking movie of my life. But she was just "testing" my commitment... obviously she was psycho and we are no longer together.

Hitman
09-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Thank god Im not the only person who has gone thru this. WTF is wrong with these chicks?

deprodigy
09-03-2008, 03:06 PM
ya I've had 4 or 5 girls try that on me. the liars... I pulled out or wore a coat. one slut tried to get me on maury show with 6 other dudes, that got quite a crack out of me.

Steamer
09-03-2008, 03:13 PM
^:lmao:

Only happend to me once, but, it was true... I would never continue a relationship with anyone who tryed to pull some shit like this lol.

Test my ass....:assault:

Hitman
09-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Strange thing is..... i still wanna devour that again....

Steamer
09-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Ehh.... I wouldnt do it myself.... unless it was clear between us both that thats the only thing thats gonna be happening lmao.

Hitman
09-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Actually I decided to move down to Richmond in the next 2 months. I got a great job offer with great benefits and the works. Ive decided to invest in property along the Virginia beach / Richmond area with my cousin who is stationed there. On top of that we are very close to investing into a bar out of virignia Beach. It will be slow until April but it still gets business

Figures work out and we get the land rights. On top of that, I will be looking for partners at local Funeral Homes to further expand my assests.

No it is not because of this chick. I see a lot o great investment opportunities there. New York is getting too old for me. My life has been slowly decreasing with every year I spend here.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Sometimes i really fucking hate women.

dutch
09-06-2008, 12:34 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/factsruseless/cunt_punt.jpg

Really the only thing that stands out to me in this thread is this: Why are her legs so disproportionate in size to the rest of her body?

ZERO
09-06-2008, 05:48 PM
That style of animation always has long legs the guy has them too.

Dual
09-06-2008, 05:52 PM
ya I've had 4 or 5 girls try that on me. the liars... I pulled out or wore a coat. one slut tried to get me on maury show with 6 other dudes, that got quite a crack out of me.

Wow not 1 or 2 but 4 or 5 your soooooooo damn hot Deprodigy .....Can you have my Baby too. lol