Servers:
-GunGame and Zmod

Favorite Weapons:
-GG: Galil, Five Seven, and My Knife!!!
-ZMOD: MP5, Glock, and Desert Eagle

Favorite Maps:
-ZMOD: 420 BeachStrike and Penumbra

Reason for Application:
I came across this community by chance looking for a good GunGame. Once I rolled into IBIS I realized that the regulars and its leaders seem to be passionate in "Fair and Fun" Gaming. Secondly, I noticed some Admins and clan members didn't take any shit; which was a plus. I share those characteristics in a sense where I just want people to enjoy a good game and be a part of a community that tries to look out for its members. ZMOD has been my primary server, for the most part. In these past few months I've come across some great members of the community; And I'm glad to have experienced the satisfaction of playing CSS with people who consistently want to better the servers for its players. As Admin, I try to do my part to keep a sense of security and fairness; and will continue to do so in whatever community position lays ahead.

On a side note:
I enjoy pwning peoples faces, long walks on the beach, and Lobster people. :horse:

KɅΞW
05-26-2011, 05:38 PM
QQ moar

+1

B1ackOut
05-26-2011, 05:56 PM
+1 Cry_Baby

Pit_Viper1
05-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Less QQ more pew pew
+1

BladeTwinSwords
05-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Are you a good admin? Yes
Do you abuse? No
Do you have a personality that is likable? Yes
Do I see you as a clan type of person? No

I honestly do not see you as the kind of person who would be clan. It just seems offputting.

Rob
05-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Aw hell naw. I second blade's thingybob.

You're a well cool person. but what blade said.

Hitman
05-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Ive never had a problem withh cry wolf but ive only started to play again on the servers.......that being said i can't +1 just yet......gotta get to know you better but so far im leaning towards yes :)

Cry_Wolf
05-27-2011, 08:08 PM
I dont know if I should smile or be sad face. So...i found a picture that pretty much sums up how I'm feeling.

http://www.weakstream.us/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wtf.gif
:lmao:

KɅΞW
05-27-2011, 08:16 PM
So you're wolf, what's up with that? Anyway, say hi to your mother for me, ok?