PDA

View Full Version : WTF....Thats not cool.

Muckdog
05-29-2011, 07:01 PM
I hate it when someone on your team shoots you down to like 7 hp after you slay them for good reason. This has happened to me way too much on the server and it's starting to get on my nerves when someone rages on me for the rest of the game. It ruins whatever fun I have playing CS:S. Can we please start doing something about this or enforcing it more. Thanks.

BTW doesn't this happen to you guys too?

Link
05-29-2011, 07:44 PM
this happens to me sometimes. then they..suffer...lol. :P

Muckdog
05-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey you were in the specific game that made me post this, texture_city. We really need to give out punishments. Not anything big, cuz ok it happens. But at least a small timed ban like 10 min. Is that possible?

Link
05-30-2011, 11:42 AM
it's possible. :P

Muckdog
05-30-2011, 12:57 PM
But is it possible that we can actually start to implement this... :P

Kon
06-02-2011, 09:31 PM
This has never happened to me. Usually I give them the chance to say sorry, before I slay them. I have only seen it a few times but maybe a warning, then slay, then kick type of thing. I don't think banning right off the bat is the way to go. Just my opinion.

StarsMine
06-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Im fairly sure that is against the rules, If they are doing it, Ask an admin to do something about it.

If you cant, take note of the time and map and just post a ban request.

Joker
06-03-2011, 05:10 PM
I hate it when someone on your team shoots you down to like 7 hp after you slay them for good reason. This has happened to me way too much on the server and it's starting to get on my nerves when someone rages on me for the rest of the game. It ruins whatever fun I have playing CS:S. Can we please start doing something about this or enforcing it more. Thanks.

BTW doesn't this happen to you guys too?

This is called griefing and yes it's against the rules, but this wouldn't and bannable offence but it is warning note worthy and if it were to continue than it would be bannable.