PDA

View Full Version : 1 Day Ban: Glock a Fella STEAM_0:0:32797508

Disflux
06-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Another teamkiller in GG. I gave him two warnings, then kicked him, after he came back and continued to team kill I gave him a 1 day ban starting 6/1/11 at 12:35pm.

I gave him this warning the 2nd time: "(ADMIN) Disflux<ibis.a>: Glock, final warning for attacking team-mates, next time you'll be kicked, after that, ban"

I was a bit more lenient because he's apparently an "Ibis Regular". Here are the demos:

Name: Glock a Fella
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:32797508

BladeTwinSwords
06-01-2011, 01:10 PM
You don't have to post every ban you make. The ban section is reserved for perma bans and people who are notorious for numerous offenses.

Disflux
06-01-2011, 02:12 PM
I know, I wouldn't have. But, this guy is supposedly an ibis regular. Seemed strange for a "regular" to be team killing as frequently as he was, and i've seen him play on the server before, but he never team killed before and he just kept to himself and was quiet. So I just wanted to toss this out there so other admins can keep an eye out for him, in case it wasn't him on his account

acolyte_to_jippity
06-01-2011, 04:45 PM
I know, I wouldn't have. But, this guy is supposedly an ibis regular. Seemed strange for a "regular" to be team killing as frequently as he was, and i've seen him play on the server before, but he never team killed before and he just kept to himself and was quiet. So I just wanted to toss this out there so other admins can keep an eye out for him, in case it wasn't him on his account

...i think that steamgroup is public...

never, ever take someone's steamgroup into account (unless it's a myg0t related one)
it doesn't matter at all.