DOB:
01/19/1993

Northern Virginia, though in the fall Brookings South Dakota

Servers:
GG and WCS mostly

Favorite Weapons:
M4A1, P228, P90

Favorite Maps:
De_Crane, Lego Mafia, Ashy2Glassy, others that I cant remember the names.

Times Around: Random

Reason for Application: Well with the most recent batch of people let in, their are far more people in the Clan that I really enjoy playing with then ever before (unfortunately, there are people in the clan I may never agree with :(, though I still respect their position). I feel it would be an interesting experience to go even further with this community. Im not sure what exactly I plan to get out of this as the only FPS clan I have ever been a part of has been Hacks and we never really did much at all other then hang out.

Experience:
My first FPS I ever played was some obscure game call Lunicus, ran on windows 95 and 98 SE. I found the game rather interesting back then, never thought much of it, you could easily abuse parts of this game to go forward. The only FPS games I had played after that were at friends houses and on consoles, as a Kid my parents really didnt like violent video games. My childhood was all Educational and simulation games with a bit of neopets and runescape thrown in. Once I got my job though 4 years ago I have gone and expanded my gaming experience with many FPS games such as HL2.

Contact info:
[email protected], my steam, not really willing to give out much more then that.

Additional comments:

I hope you guys will except me into your brotherhood

Hitman
06-06-2011, 07:12 PM
I support a womans app....o wait! LOL

maynard
06-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Best of luck.

StarsMine
06-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Im going to bump this, I cant apply for ULA currently, But I would think this would be a less stressful app to mess around in then others. :D

Steamer
06-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Good admin, well rounded member of this community.

+1

CYBER
06-11-2012, 12:34 AM
he's an asshole = he's got my vote for clan on day:P , one day.
keep working ur ass off bud,u;re on the right track, not that anyone gives a fuck about my opinion, only clan matters:P

Rapedollar$
06-12-2012, 02:30 PM
NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD! NOOBLORD!

Meh. not a total retard.....

brett friggin favre
06-12-2012, 03:23 PM
From what I've seen you're a good admin and a fun guy fa sho. +1

Carmichal
06-12-2012, 04:58 PM
played GG with him last night, was fun to hang around with. Also have seen him in other servers, Nice to players, good admin from what I can tell.+1

CHI-TOWN
06-12-2012, 06:25 PM
+1 Great guy to play with

StarsMine
07-12-2012, 04:16 AM
After a discussion with maynard he apparently sees something I dont, so I will bump this up instead of what I had posted here before. See what end up becoming of everything.

SCRIBBLE
09-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Stars is an excellent member of the community -- knowledgeable of rules and regs, level headed admin, contributes to the community both in game and on the forums, and is enjoyable to game with. I have never witnessed someone complaining about Stars which, in this community, speaks volumes for his character.

+1

CYBER
09-13-2012, 01:58 PM
i dont like him.
so, enough said: well deserved +1