PDA

View Full Version : dear god pm a clan or admin....

Rapedollar$
06-07-2011, 08:00 PM
if you have a hacker on one of our servers pleas pm an admin or clan member and inform them of the transgression. also you should record a demo so when the admin/clan member shows up and administers the ban there is proof to fall back on..

just a friendly reminder all bans sent to steambans REQUIRE SB_STATUS
make the admins lives easier record the demo and lets get those hackers banned from steam..

BladeTwinSwords
06-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Also on a side note.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT YELL HACKER!

StarsMine
06-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Also for the love of god, Just because I have played with you for a long time, I can not nor will not ban on just your word. If I come in and the guy toggles, well shit, if you have a demo, post it in ban requests beacuse even if you claim you have one. I have not viewed it, thus will not ban it.

"dont you trust me after being friends for so long"
Thats not the point. Its a matter of principle.

Rapedollar$
06-07-2011, 08:13 PM
listen to these retards... do not verbally harass hackers, just demo them. tell and admin to come in under cover, ban them and post your demo.... sorry kids but you just arnt trustworthy enough to take your word on hackers... show us proof

ZERO
06-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Also you can use the demo from the sourcetv after the map changes the sb_status is automatically included...

Hitman
06-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Yes....don't call out the hacker and then expect me to waste my time coming in and see nothing....ive blown up on p[eople before about this.....and it was not pretty....

SCRIBBLE
06-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Stop telling people I will ban them when I'm in the server. Especially considering there are a lot of admins not to mention regulars/noobs that don't know what they're talking about regarding the rules. If there is a situation, I'm handling it. Your word is not mine.

Joker
06-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Also on a side note.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT YELL HACKER!

for the love of god I would have to agree with you blade, I blew up on people before for yelling hacker like that (I'm not naming names, but link) :smirk:

Link
06-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Fuck you Joker :-P

acolyte_to_jippity
06-08-2011, 07:18 AM
some times i will flat out refuse to do anything if people keep saying it in regular chat.