PDA

View Full Version : kitten is back,and than gone.

Dj panda
06-09-2011, 11:04 PM
I was very disapointed too see in the month and a half break i took from css, there was no new updates for races for wcs. I came back thinking i was goign to be facing some new classes but what happend? What happend to you adding alot more after u graduated in may, or thats what i heard.

B1ackOut
06-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Woooaahh hold your rant, as you have been gone for a month and a half i will take pity on you. if you read some of the other threads such as umm

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6453-Vip-mod-test-server

And http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6427-New-Server-Testing

And http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6517-Test-and-Confirm

You can clearly see that our all powerful leader Zero has in fact added a whole new server to this world known as ibis and has not had time to tend to creating new races as of yet. However when it is done and open to the public he will most likely address this issue.

maynard
06-10-2011, 12:14 AM
thread moved 2 proper section.

ritalin
06-16-2011, 12:15 PM
I agree, there hasn't bneen any new races added in months. I know a lot of them don't even require tons of programing cause they rely on skills from other race. Ex: Beast. I know That Zero has a life and all but I don't udnerstand why he would start a new project(VIP Server) when WCS isn't even half way finished.
There is over 10 people with maxxed out levels. The newcomers that come to the server and start of from scratch or people who are still leveling simply dont stick around long enough just because everyone plays the same OP races. Human Spider Vaga Molecule..
All I am asking for is for the WCS server get some attention. It used to be a full server filled with players pretty much at all times, now your lucky if yhere are 8-10 people online.

-NinjaOnRitalin (WCS1337)

B1ackOut
06-16-2011, 02:49 PM
I agree, there hasn't bneen any new races added in months. I know a lot of them don't even require tons of programing cause they rely on skills from other race. Ex: Beast. I know That Zero has a life and all but I don't udnerstand why he would start a new project(VIP Server) when WCS isn't even half way finished.
There is over 10 people with maxxed out levels. The newcomers that come to the server and start of from scratch or people who are still leveling simply dont stick around long enough just because everyone plays the same OP races. Human Spider Vaga Molecule..
All I am asking for is for the WCS server get some attention. It used to be a full server filled with players pretty much at all times, now your lucky if yhere are 8-10 people online.

He didnt just start a new server, he started it a long time ago, and he just finished it recently.

SCRIBBLE
06-16-2011, 03:37 PM
He didnt just start a new server, he started it a long time ago, and he just finished it recently.

Ninja is trying to say that the new server may be finished but WCS has been around longer, actually has players populate it, and it hasn't been touched in a few weeks other than to fix Raiden. This is a legitimate concern and it wouldn't hurt to let ZERO answer a few questions himself. This issue is on the minds of several regulars and admins.

ritalin
06-16-2011, 05:19 PM
scribble[nuke];109002']Ninja is trying to say that the new server may be finished but WCS has been around longer, actually has players populate it, and it hasn't been touched in a few weeks other than to fix Raiden. This is a legitimate concern and it wouldn't hurt to let ZERO answer a few questions himself. This issue is on the minds of several regulars and admins.

Thats exactly what I meant. WCS should be the priority over VIP or anything else right now. Server has been put off for months now and isn't even nowhere near finished; thats one of the reasons people dont come in. They just simply get bored of playing same races over and over again or getting pwned by regulars. I usually am able to clear out the server in matter of map or two just by playing pretty much any race. Also, not only it is hurting the server but IBIS funds too because there hasn't been a new WCS Admin in ages not like back in the day when server was complete, there would be new admins every week.
What I am trying to say is that Zero maybe should evaluate his priories and stop putting of WCS on his shit list; or allow someone else to program it. Server might require some work but this shouldn't be an issue, either Zero should take care of the server or simply use money from the funds to pay someone to do it.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2011, 05:55 PM
What I am trying to say is that Zero maybe should evaluate his priories and stop putting of WCS on his shit list; or allow someone else to program it. Server might require some work but this shouldn't be an issue, either Zero should take care of the server or simply use money from the funds to pay someone to do it.

wow. just...wow. zero has absolutely no obligation to do anything at all for you, or any of us. nor, do you have any right to claim he's putting wcs on his "shit list". just because he's not running things exactly the way you want him to does not mean he's not trying his best. calm the fuck down and don't try making any demands of zero.

SCRIBBLE
06-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Ninja, ACO is right. There is no need to make demands or make suggestions considering we have no idea what's going on. It's rude and presumptive. Bringing up an issue politely is fine but wait for a response from ZERO before you start making suggestions.

ACO... it doesn't help but to escalate the situation by instructing anyone to "calm the fuck down". It's counter productive and can only incite further retorts.

ritalin
06-17-2011, 03:26 AM
Aco, first of Zero can speak for himself so don't try to dickride and speak for his situation when in reality you have no idea what is going on. Or maybe you should come the fuck down.

Scribble, you are right, that was rude and presumptive. I just want Zero to not keep us in the dark about whats happening with WCS. No Lies. Just the truth when it will be fully up and running.

SCRIBBLE
06-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Well he hasn't lied about anything regarding WCS and never had a set date for completion. I'm certain that what you're trying to say is along the lines of "ZERO, if you've got the time do you think you could give us WCS regs a quick update on the current status of the server? We're just so fanatic about playing in the server that we've maxed out all current races and are eager to start the new ones."

With the direction this thread took I wouldn't blame ZERO for ignoring it. It seems like this entire thread could have been accomplished in a much simpler way.

maynard
06-17-2011, 01:22 PM
wow. just...wow. zero has absolutely no obligation to do anything at all for you, or any of us. nor, do you have any right to claim he's putting wcs on his "shit list". just because he's not running things exactly the way you want him to does not mean he's not trying his best. calm the fuck down and don't try making any demands of zero.

well said.

and zero has been wrapping up getting the new admin system underway, which has been an idea, and him piecing together over several years now. once he has completed the new admin system, he will start giving WCS the attention that it needs and deserves.

once again, as soon as he's done with the new admin system, he's going 2 work on WCS.

Dj panda
07-10-2011, 02:55 PM
*sigh* Anything new yet?

maynard
07-10-2011, 03:52 PM
*sigh* Anything new yet?

new races will be coming in aug.

Dj panda
07-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Hopefully this comes true :/ and not end up like the may update

JigSaW
09-06-2011, 03:32 AM
relax,zero puts more time into the servers then most of you know. He will role out more updates when they are done. He is coding them completely from the ground up with no help. To put this into perspective, some of the classes have over 2000 lines of code.