PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request: Star Collector STEAM_0:1:79529

joshtrav
06-19-2011, 02:56 AM
Players name: Star Collecter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79529

Request reason: Server harassment

Let me first start out by saying I own another WCS server. It is a different type of mod, with a different style. For all of you who run this community I am sure you can understand the irritation you get sometimes when playing within your own servers. Constantly hearing your name called out, text and admin messages, etc. So I frequent a few other servers, play the mod I enjoy to play, and try to do it relatively problem free.

This time last year Star Collector was banned from my community due to severe disrespect, on multiple levels. Voice, text, friend request with uncalled for names, etc.

I join today, and he started yelling at me, from spectator. Calling me names, racial slurs, etc, etc. To the point that the admin, I believe his name was I love spasm, or something along those lines, had to playervote mute him. 4 hours later, he comes back and starts in on me again, this time claiming he is drunk. No real change from his sober actions, if you ask the admin at the time.

I have attached 3 demos, the last with his steamid in the status screen and where he says he "Doesn't care what comes of this" as I let him know I plan to post about his actions here.

Thank you for your time.
joshtrav

Sword of Gideon
06-19-2011, 04:31 AM
I think that

A: you don't understand what SourceTV does for a server & your child-like attempts to hide your own antics with your petty demos fail before the reality of SourceTV showing ALL the entire map's conversation which can easily be controlled with demo_timescale. In fact, it just seems like you don't know much about demos at all.

B: It would be interesting to see those Source TV demos linked to JoinWCS where you come from and show them what a complete bitch and pussy you are for first being easily manhandled by me when I was wasted drunk, and second for being my complete puppet when I trash-talked you and made you cry like a pussy. I bet you would lose a lot of respect from a lot of people by the way you acted in the demos that SourceTV has caught here, and which I've copied.

C: FUCK YOU!!!!

I said it in the game, and I'll say it now. I speak my mind. I am very clear about this at all times. That's why people befriend me, because they know I'm not blowing smoke up their ass when I say they did a good job (even when he's my enemy! and that's often too). But you're just a bitch! I proved it here. Without all your donator only races from your server, you are NOTHING!!! I mean, 2-14. Comon. It was just sad. And you are upset because I pointed that out. It's in the demos. Not yours probably, but the real ones.

And finally, D: JoshTrav, you have no power here. If you did, you would have abused it. You did on your server. You can't handle someone who talks aggressively about intelligent things like strategy without feeling inferior. That's not my fault. It's yours. So regardless of what happens, here's what I have to say to you. FUCK YOU!!

maynard
06-19-2011, 05:28 AM
Ok... Lol.. so clearly you 2 hate each other.... and apparently it stems from something that happened a year ago on a server that isn't IBIS related.... so here's the deal, no 1 in this community gives 2 shits about your guys past beefs... you can both easily player mute each other and move on... I'm aware of what it is like 2 play along side of people you hate but some times you have 2 do it....

sword, you were clearly the 1 instigating the entire thing and most likely cause you were drunk off your ass... we spoke in steam chat and you seemed truly apologetic for your actions and spamming the server... even though you're not apologetic for a single thing you said 2 josh. no action will be taken regarding this other than a verbal warning. I ask that you please both mute each other, and just move on with your lives. WCS has been low population recently due 2 a lack of updates and our races coming back, this will be fixed in the near future and I don't see removing people from the server as needed now, nor is sword getting mad and venting over the course of a map grounds for a perma ban any way...

sword aka star collector has claimed he will not spam the server anymore, and ill take him on his word for it. if either of you continue 2 instigate bullshit in the future, more than a verbal warning will be issued.

let's just all get along, and enjoy the game.

closed, resolved.