PDA

View Full Version : Human Classes (?)

Crimson
06-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Ive been wondering if Human Classes are possible/avaliable? Having Human Classes , in my opinion, could amplify the zombie mod game!

Class Idea:

Spotter - Can only use a scout, has slight increased damage (+5 or so), and when an enemy is shot they have a beacon on them for a short amount of time (5 secs). Reason for this class: I see this class to be used for people who love sniping but still want to be useful for the team, the beacon is made so that their teammates and the Spotter can see Predators more easily, or a Incoming Fast zombie.
Class Limit: 3-4 [ Dont want Beacons to get annoying as hell]

Player Model: Ghillie [I can provide]

Supplier - Can use any weapon however using the M249 [LMG] adds damage (+10 or +15), Is able to supply teammates with Ammunition [NOT GRENADES]. Reason: Again this is for people who like useing the M249 LMG, its also created to enforce teamwork amongst each other (Asking for ammo refills) Note: This means that the server would have to change the base stock ammunition from 800 to around 200-300.
Class Limit: 5-10 [It depends on the amount of people in the server]
Player Model: I have several I can think of.

Those are my only classes I can think of right now, if you like the idea or wish to improve just comment below!~Crimson

Rosie
06-26-2011, 06:37 PM
I love the idea but pros for these classes have got to come with cons. Sniper could remain about the same as normal because there weapon limit is a con. The Supplier on the other hand would have to take a serious (25%) speed decrease. That was part of my job in the Army and you are just plain slow carrying everyone elsers crap. There has to be negatives to stop new players from whoring the 249. They do already and it is annoying enough without them also having limitless nades. Skin should be a larger staured one. Not fat, but a big guy.
Other ideas could be MOUT team members. Good with smg's and fast but lack distance aim. Most normal CS skins are already correct for this job.
Assault could be good with Rifles (- scout since it has a class) and shotguns. Less damage with SMG's and LMG's. Skin could be any Millitary uniform. Just some sort of camo.
Being a drill Sgt in the Army I deffinately see the advantage of the teamwork idea BUT, it would be very hard to not make one class easier to use.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-26-2011, 08:04 PM
this...is not a good idea.

Crimson
06-26-2011, 11:24 PM
I love the idea but pros for these classes have got to come with cons. Sniper could remain about the same as normal because there weapon limit is a con. The Supplier on the other hand would have to take a serious (25%) speed decrease. That was part of my job in the Army and you are just plain slow carrying everyone elsers crap. There has to be negatives to stop new players from whoring the 249. They do already and it is annoying enough without them also having limitless nades. Skin should be a larger staured one. Not fat, but a big guy.
Other ideas could be MOUT team members. Good with smg's and fast but lack distance aim. Most normal CS skins are already correct for this job.
Assault could be good with Rifles (- scout since it has a class) and shotguns. Less damage with SMG's and LMG's. Skin could be any Millitary uniform. Just some sort of camo.
Being a drill Sgt in the Army I deffinately see the advantage of the teamwork idea BUT, it would be very hard to not make one class easier to use.

I know it had to come with cons, I was also thinking of them but I wanted to see what people though first, Like I said I have multiple Player skin models for Supplier [Their bulky Juggernaught like people if you will]

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

this...is not a good idea.

Why not? If so how can I make it a good one?

B1ackOut
06-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeaaa.... No i completely agree with aco on this, there is no where near enough teamwork on the ibis zm for this kind of system to be remotely beneficial to anyone but the zombies. I prefer, and several others, prefer to either go with 1-2 others or solo in zm. People are just way to stupid and cade breaking is common enough without people trying to all bunch up to the supplier. Sniper isnt really a good idea unless your up high(poisons...) or in a tube. These are just a few reasons, im sure others could think of some.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Why not? If so how can I make it a good one?

you can't. hence, not good idea.

X 1 Viper1
06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Ya....Horrible idea

SCRIBBLE
06-27-2011, 05:11 PM
I've barely played in ZM and realize that this is an awful idea.

Crimson
06-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Ah so be it :C I just thought it would Zing and Add Uniqueness to the server.

X 1 Viper1
06-27-2011, 08:06 PM
It would not add any uniqueness to the server multiple other servers have human classes, but not to the extreme as he ones you are suggesting. The human classes i have seen on other servers are similiar to our zombie classes. I have seen human classes where all they do is jump a little higher or run a little faster, not have complete tactical uses, but to slightly aid in one's personal playing style.