PDA

View Full Version : ma_admins doesn't work?

pwnage
06-26-2011, 06:18 PM
When I type ma_admins into the console it comes up saying: Unknown command "ma_admins"

Just wondering if everyone is having this problem or if it's something on my end.

Pwnage <ibis.a>

maynard
06-26-2011, 06:23 PM
it's because we're using SM at the current moment, so MA doesn't work. you need 2 use sm based commands.

Joker
06-26-2011, 11:11 PM
When I type ma_admins into the console it comes up saying: Unknown command "ma_admins"

Just wondering if everyone is having this problem or if it's something on my end.

Pwnage <ibis.a>

it's because we're using SM at the current moment, so MA doesn't work. you need 2 use sm based commands.

yes both of you are correct and I don't want to sound like a nerd or nothing but the command now is "sm_who"

maynard
06-27-2011, 02:05 AM
how are we both correct? he asked a question, I answered

pwnage
06-27-2011, 06:08 AM

rofl^

thanks guys

-Pwnage <ibis.a>

Disflux
06-27-2011, 10:56 AM
I don't want to sound like a nerd or nothing but the command now is "sm_who"

....too late.

Joker
06-28-2011, 01:13 PM

He was correct in saying that the command "ma_admins" no longer works and you were correct in saying that we are using source mod admin plugin now, that how you both were correct DERP! :smirk:

maynard
06-28-2011, 01:18 PM
well no shit he was correct in stating the command doesn't work... if it did work, he obviously wouldn't have made a thread DERP...

closed. take discussion regarding the sm commands 2 here plz we don't need 3-4 threads all regarding the same topic.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6673-SM_-Admin-Command-List