PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] Zm_Tower_Of_Resistance_v4

Crimson
07-02-2011, 01:33 AM
Hello everyone, my names Crimson and I have been playing on the Ibis zombie server for approx 56 hours. During my time playing, I noticed that the IBIS server was great and nearly perfect in everyway only to be handicapped by the ZM/ZE maps that is usually played on it.Godbluff and I have decided to name out Decent to Good maps that we think would Improve the zombie server, the maps will also be based off of our previous expierience playing them.

Map: Zm_Tower_Of_Resistance_v4
Location: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/49307 OR http://fpsb.exabytegaming.com/prefabs/maps/108/zm_tower_of_resistance_v4.zip

Reason: Over the course of the 56 Hours I have played here, I have gradually realized that players want a fun cade map that is both challenging and exciting. Tower of Resistance provides both the balance of Human vs Zombies as well as the fun, making it a good fit for the IBIS Zombie server. When we occassionally switch maps, players will often say "NOT THIS MAP" or something similiar, I know that a player opinions are based off themselves however when the majority agrees, I do believe the map is not the communities to play.

Thank you for taking your time in considering/reading this Add ~ Crimson

Godbluff
07-02-2011, 01:40 AM
Yeah, me and crimson both decided this map would be good to add. I used to play it all the time back on xpgaming zombiemod server. They had different zombie settings (all default zombies), but i don't believe different zombie classes would effect this map. It's pretty much a huge building with tons of good but fair cade spots. So thats my two cents.

:icon_mrgreen:

Rosie
07-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Map looks like it is worth a shot. +1

Crimson
07-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Map looks like it is worth a shot. +1

Thank you Rosie, Credit mainly goes to Godbluff for suggesting this map

Crimson
07-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Bump, So an admin can see and actually say something on this thread :3

itsme