PDA

View Full Version : Fast zombies and knock back.

Steamer
07-08-2011, 07:55 PM
When fast zombies are crouch jumping in a crouched area to get you there is almost 0 knock back.

When 2 people (one with a para and one with a shotgun) can't get enough knock back on them to push them out a vent or tube their is something wrong.

The KB % on body shots really needs to be increased on them.

itsme
07-08-2011, 09:20 PM
I agree on this. Even though I always play fast zombie myself, I cant help but speak up and say the knock back is way too low. It is extremely hard to shoot out of a tube when they repeatedly jump in it. Also when you are a human running away from a fast zombie, you have no chance in hell of getting away. Even if you have high skill and get consistent headshots on them they recover too fast and don't get pushed back far enough for it to matter, all you do is postpone the inevitable by a couple seconds. I dunno, maybe this is how its supposed to be?

Rosie
07-08-2011, 09:25 PM
I think that the trouble is the body knock back is low, and the hit box for the head is small enough when they jump spam it actually leaves the tube. I just recently switched to fast because of this flaw.

Crimson
07-09-2011, 01:00 PM
/agree with all of these posts. Too many times have I seen/done the jump spam thing as a fast zombie, pretty much makes you invincible so long as you have the health for it. The only two solutions I can think of at the moment is to either 1) Change the Fast zombie model to something smaller, or 2) Lower the current fast zombie hp to 1500, or 2000.

Steamer
07-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Their HP is low enough already.

Increase body knock back chance % on this zombie.

Nothing else needs to be done.

Crimson
07-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Their HP is low enough already.

Increase body knock back chance % on this zombie.

Nothing else needs to be done.

If they keep increasing it however, it could be to the point where a simple USP shot knocks them back as much as it would to the head wouldnt it?

itsme
07-09-2011, 01:22 PM
If they keep increasing it however, it could be to the point where a simple USP shot knocks them back as much as it would to the head wouldnt it?

At the moment a usp shot to the body moves them a centimeter if your lucky.

Steamer
07-09-2011, 01:39 PM
No.. Knock back chance to body is not distance of knock back.

It's the chance of a single bullet causing a knock back or not.

Headshot is fine the way it is.

Crimson
07-09-2011, 01:48 PM
No.. Knock back chance to body is not distance of knock back.

It's the chance of a single bullet causing a knock back or not.

Headshot is fine the way it is.

Ah, my mistake then