PDA

View Full Version : Mallissin

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
09-05-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm being pursued by some admin. After that I lost my admin.
Yesterday it. I was in my spot and I first arrived and I did not want to come out. Because I arrived. And being written in the rules.
And the admin "Mallissin", put fire in me until I die.
Today ... thelostworld on the map. A player exploded the bridge. And "Mallissin" I outlawed. I was not q exploded the bridge. because I was on the bus.

I wonder. What do you have against me?
I try to be funny. be the best.
I think you do not like people better than you.
I am not better than nobody, nor the worst. I am a simple player.

Thank you. Have a great day!

ZERO
09-05-2008, 05:08 PM
I was on the server right afterword there was basically a riot requesting you be perma baned not just for that but for an array of bs that they claim that you keep causing :pistols:

Da Chief
09-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Hmm....
Quit hating people. Rodrigo is a good player and just because he had his admin takin away, doesnt mean you should perma ban him. i play when he plays and he does nothing wrong and even when he does, hes follows the rules and gets out asap. So i really think you guys should stop hating on him cuz hes a cool player both funny and really good/

Vladninja
09-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Hmm....
Quit hating people. Rodrigo is a good player and just because he had his admin takin away, doesnt mean you should perma ban him. i play when he plays and he does nothing wrong and even when he does, hes follows the rules and gets out asap.

For the Record Rodrigo got Admin taken away cause he was a serious abuser and did nothing but help himself in game.

He knows the Admins watch him and he still continues to break server rules. There were sevral Admins on at the time that this whole thing occured and I believe it was Mallissin himself who told Rodrigo to stop bitching and take it to the forums if he was gonna keep bitching in game.

Rodrigo knows what hes doing is wrong and goes from hostile to victem quicker than my x-girlfriend...

Its not ok if you dont get caught... get it through your head Rodrigo cause on IBIS if you cheat/break server rules your gonna get caught.

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
09-05-2008, 06:24 PM
What's wrong I do? I am a hacker? Break Cade? Block people? Spam microphone?

Or racism ... Because my English is bad and I do not know me defend law.

I have a defect. I get angry when people hampering me in the game. To me checking on that.

And on the day that I see stealing. or breaking the rules.
Can I ban permanent.
Before I ban. Have evidence.

Thank you!

digaonj
09-05-2008, 06:39 PM
He is a good player.
Forget it a bit and let's fun.
Stop in to pick up his foot.
I see it every day.

:smirk:

whytboiz33
09-05-2008, 06:52 PM

I have a defect. I get angry when people hampering me in the game. To me checking on that.

Can I ban permanent.

Thank you!

i think you calling oyur english bad is a drastic understatement. how do they even let you connect to an american IP?

and if youre in america... how did they let you in america?

if you were born in america... they should put your parents in texas... becaus ethey exicute retards.

hm... that was pretty drastic.

vicious
09-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Hey I'm from Texas! and we got a lot of retards we haven't executed yet! *cough* bush.

I gotta admit, as an admin, Rodrigo you sucked.

But I never really seen him break rules as a normal player, but I also don't doubt Mallisin's judgment. I think people are out to get Rodrigo cause of the stuff he did as an admin, that's why i don't trust regulars when them blame him for something now without proof.

Stamp
09-05-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm being pursued by some admin. After that I lost my admin.
Yesterday it. I was in my spot and I first arrived and I did not want to come out. Because I arrived. And being written in the rules.
And the admin "Mallissin", put fire in me until I die.
Today ... thelostworld on the map. A player exploded the bridge. And "Mallissin" I outlawed. I was not q exploded the bridge. because I was on the bus.

I wonder. What do you have against me?
I try to be funny. be the best.
I think you do not like people better than you.
I am not better than nobody, nor the worst. I am a simple player.

Thank you. Have a great day!

As grammatically confusing and mind-bogglingly headache inducing as that was, you're not being targeted for any reason other than your own gameplay.

The burn you incurred yesterday was righteously pushed on you while you were blocking in the vents in labor_gigantic.

As for lostworld, I wasn't on. I can't claim naught but heresy if I were to say whatever punishment you were given for blowing up the bridge was deserved.

Charlie
09-06-2008, 10:32 AM

Can I ban permanent.

Thank you!

even though i got my admin 1 day after u got your admin taken away, i hear alot of shit from you, like you would slap people if u didnt get your way or do random shit 2 get yourself free kills. I am willing 2 believe 4 head admins over a person who has a defect for getting very angry very easily.:violin:
we all feal for u there man, but that still doesnt mean your special and get 2 go off and do your own thing like admin abuse like a mo fo, :wtg: get it?

Everytime i am ingame with u, you ALWAYS BLOCK the tubes on lila_panic_v2. u assume that its only 2 per tube but since it is a double tube, somone like v or somthing that it was 3 per tube (he said that came straight from zero's mouth). but u r still ignorent and block the tubes.

The only reason people think you are a good person is cause u became a MAJOR suck up since u got your admin taken away.:stupid: and they never had the chance 2 witness you when u had your admin. they only see your kiss ass side. not your retarded half.

Get over that you are a retard and you will never have it your way. cause as the guy b4 me said.
If you Cheat/Hack/Abuse/ or Break Rules. in IBIS you WILL be caught.:plzdie:

Mallissin
09-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Sorry for the late reply, wish someone in-game told me this thread was here.

I burned Rodrigo after he refused to stop blocking 7-8 people in the vents on Labor Gigantic. He was the first one into the right side, he stopped at the corner and everyone behind him were sitting ducks. We asked him to move six times and each time he told us he wasn't moving since it's "his spot".

We had at least 18 people in the vents that time and it was utter chaos because of Rodrigo's selfish shenanigans. Zombie arrived while Rodrigo was burning and slaughtered half the people he held up, which pretty much could have doomed the rest of us in the vents if the last few didn't have shotguns. Once Rodrigo died (unintentionally), the other half were able to make it into safety and lasted through the round.

I typically burn people in these situations in order to get them moving. Rodrigo didn't have kevlar, so the burn killed him. Typically people have kevlar, so it'll take two burns to kill but the first is usually good motivation. I did not intend to kill Rodrigo. Burning is meant as a warning shot.

Meanwhile, the ban he mentions was after he TK'd 12 people on Lost World Redux. He was third person across the bridge and hit the plunger immediately. Not only was I dead from falling onto someone else's head, so I saw it happen, but Death was also online and confirmed using his script built into the map.

I think he got off light with the hour ban and apparently others did as well.

The moment I told people it was only for an hour, suddenly downright everyone started calling for his perm ban on voice and in text. Had to be at least 20 people making the comments.

This wasn't the first time I've seen Rodrigo do this. He's one of the biggest troublemakers on the server, by blocking, glitching, tking, etc. regularly. This is the first time I've seen him screw over so many people, though.

As I've mentioned in previous discussions, I don't take any of these situations personally. He did something wrong in both situations and he got punished. No one has it out for him, at least not without good reason. No one is singling him out because he's Brazilian. Most regulars don't trust him at all after all that's happened and this kind of behavior, not because he's a foreigner.

Da Chief
09-06-2008, 01:54 PM
1. No worm. rodrigo is not my idol
2. Im defending him. that does not mean i like him
3. He has nothing to do with me

Baliame
09-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Hmm....
Quit hating people. Rodrigo is a good player and just because he had his admin takin away, doesnt mean you should perma ban him. i play when he plays and he does nothing wrong and even when he does, hes follows the rules and gets out asap. So i really think you guys should stop hating on him cuz hes a cool player both funny and really good/

Not even fucking George Bush can hoard so many lies in one statement. He's a problem player, and everyone else appears to agree at some degree.

The only reason you protect him is that he's probably one of the few friends you have left (I believe everyone knows who you are, by one name or another)? Don't try to tell me you're on a neutral standpoint, you're slapping him around like a faggot all day.

Bottom line, he blocks, zteles from zombies, frequently blows the bridge on lostworld, I'm pretty surprised he's still allowed to be on, and even further, I keep wondering what makes him think that begging for getting his admin back every month will eventually get him back his admin.

As Mallissin said, he's not getting unfair treatment for a foreigner - hell I can tell you that, I'm a foreigner as well, even a relatively young one (with this voice that freak people out after half an hour), and I've never been abused for that, maybe a few non-admin patriots told me to fuck off, but thenagain, that's probably a slight natural nationalism.

Oh, and Rodrigo, that first post you made, it's worse than some random online text-to-text translator.

Da Chief
09-06-2008, 05:12 PM
baliame your the only person that cares who i am. no one else cares. u make it sound like if you tell someone my life is over or something. let go move on and leave me the hell alone. i didnt do shit to you so why are u still hating on me. how about you just move on with ur life instead of sticking to mine
you have nothing to do with me so stop trying to bud in

iceofworm
09-06-2008, 05:42 PM
1. No worm. rodrigo is not my idol
2. Im defending him. that does not mean i like him
3. He has nothing to do with me

cheif i said it in game and i say it again, i had respected you, but your blind love for rodrigo killed that, 2nd were u even around when he was admin?

and chief it was quite funny - how fast you changed you statement in the server saying how u hate rodrigo cuz of the fact me mall walter and a few otehr admins were all WTF at your loving statments of some one who deserves a ban

rodrigo- as one of the people who took a great demo of you abusing and even warned you - and was told by you that i am no body. then u geting your admin revoked, u never disrespected me after you were removed, but your actions in the server toward people and players and admins and our rules are sad and deprave... you think its cuz u are not from the usa. not ture - i have many good friends from around the world. its the fact you are a fucking asshole who was a admin abusing prick, now a adminless suck up pansy...

cheif and rodrigo u both have no respect from me at all..:stupid::plzdie:

Da Chief
09-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Yes i was here when rodrigo was an admin. i was new but i was here. and i know that he abused. but you see. the thing is. after he got his admin takin away, he started to play as a regular. As a regular he was hated on. him getting his admin takin away was enough. after all him having the admin was the problem. Theres no need to keep on complaining about him. as him being a regular player, you should not burn him without a warning first, you should not complain about him when hes doing nothing wrong.
ive been in the server and ive seen rodrigo do nothing just cading up a room and people calling him a bitch and all that.
Im going to tell you what i think of rodrigo. He was a bitch as an admin. But as a regular player, hes not that bad. Ok? worm i hope we can be cool but if we cant thats ur choice
If your going to loose respect for me just because i defend another person, then oh well theres nothing i can do about that

deaf
09-06-2008, 06:18 PM
as a regular player he IS a problem. he zteles from zombies, that alone is enough for bans IMO as there is precedent on that. and it is fair to hold him to a double standard on these rules since as an ex admin he perfectly knows the rules of the server and any infraction on the rules is done on purpose.

Da Chief
09-06-2008, 06:27 PM
last time i checked rodrigo isnt the only person that constantly zteles from zombies and is an asshole to players he doesnt like. hawgkiller. but that is beside the point.

deaf
09-06-2008, 06:28 PM
pointing out the faults of other players does not remove his fault

Da Chief
09-06-2008, 06:43 PM
it says that what rodrigo is doing is not out of the ordinary. if other players do it and dont get hated on, then neither should rodrigo

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
09-06-2008, 07:28 PM
I am not talking about how to get here was my admin.
I acknowledge my mistakes and I know q trespassed on my admin.
And already paid by isso.Foi removed my admin.
I get to talk here, people who abuse of me.
And I will prove.

deaf
09-06-2008, 07:30 PM
IT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY. whenever a reg admin is on, anyone zteles from a zombie and BAM theyre warned/kicked/whatever.

Da Chief
09-06-2008, 09:15 PM
hrmm..
anywho im sorry for whatever i did to you worm =/

Steamer
09-06-2008, 09:52 PM
RODRIGO you blatenly blew up lukey and I's cade today (think Zero was in there aswell). So what if it was 50 seconds left, you still did it. I dont like or dislike you as a player but somethings you do are rather bothersome. I was there in the vents on the other side and remember you being asked many times to move so others could get by. Well there are other ways to get around the vents and they could have gone threw the detours. I myself have been blocked many many times by players and had to move threw detours. Im pretty sure the vents were all blocked up as to were no one could go around though.

Honeslty if I was there in that top corner I wouldn't have moved anywere lol. You get alot of kills there, its a fun spot to camp and kill. One had to be "sacrificed" so people could get threw the vents and it turned out to be you this time around.

I really don't see any admin persuing you at all and im on alot. Maybe your just paranoid????

Fish
09-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Chief, just stop now. Most of us remember rodrigo before he was an admin as well. You dont. He did the same shit. Whatever he wanted. That is until an admin came on.

As much as I dont care for him because of his actions, I know that if I log in and he is there and we are playing on ATIX, I know we will be on the edge across from the helipad defending and that we can count on each other. Thats just how it goes. He is a good player, just makes bad decisions.

Da Chief
09-06-2008, 10:04 PM
hmm.
good point i didnt know him before he was an admin
this isnt worth it
rodrigo :plzdie:

Vladninja
09-07-2008, 12:59 AM
it says that what rodrigo is doing is not out of the ordinary. if other players do it and dont get hated on, then neither should rodrigo

well I dont ztele from zombies and I think Rodrigo actions are bull shit... for the record rodrigo is even on my steam friends list... there was a time when I respected rodrigo but that has changed...

I thought when admin was taken away rodrigo would start playin right but ask anyone on Zm except for da cheif and they will all tell you it hasnt!

Rodrigo is one of the only players who actually TK's on ZM... and will block "his spot" to no ends.. Ive even seen him cade break cause other players tried to join him in a spot.

I know its not fair to hate someone for a mistake but enough is enough!!! Youve had your chance stop fucking up the game for everyone else rodrigo... we dont hate you cause your from somewhere else... we hate you cause you break server rules when you are on sometimes even with multiple admins on... WTF!?! play the game right for one fucking map and we might lay off...

Steamer
09-07-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't hate him lol. Sometimes I dislike him... like earlier when he naded my cade lol. Ehhh, sometimes its all good and fine, other times he screws around... but hey who doesn't.... Nade Tk'ing is FUN! on ZM, just ask lukey lmao.....

Gotta add a little fun in once and a while, but some people just blatenly screw others lol. Rodrigo is fun to play with, other times hes not.

And Chief, your opinions sure do sway a lot, just remember, the people who do know who you really are still think of you the same way for the most part.... much like Rodrigo.... Does seem like your trying to gain the respect back the you lost for the most part, but kissing ass just makes it worst and makes you look like a pussy. ;)

Really though.... :L33T: so I have nothing to worry about. :lmao:

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
09-07-2008, 02:40 AM
RODRIGO you blatenly blew up lukey and I's cade today (think Zero was in there aswell). So what if it was 50 seconds left, you still did it. I dont like or dislike you as a player but somethings you do are rather bothersome. I was there in the vents on the other side and remember you being asked many times to move so others could get by. Well there are other ways to get around the vents and they could have gone threw the detours. I myself have been blocked many many times by players and had to move threw detours. Im pretty sure the vents were all blocked up as to were no one could go around though.

Honeslty if I was there in that top corner I wouldn't have moved anywere lol. You get alot of kills there, its a fun spot to camp and kill. One had to be "sacrificed" so people could get threw the vents and it turned out to be you this time around.

I really don't see any admin persuing you at all and im on alot. Maybe your just paranoid????

Today I really ... It was an accident. The grenade was in my hand.
And without want, I played the grenade.
My mouse this sensitive.
It happened the same thing. When I was in the same spot with ZERO.
I do not to gain respect from anyone. So it is not unfair to me.
It would be easier I change my name in the game.
I want to fun and making friends.

Peace!

Vladninja
09-07-2008, 03:52 AM
I want to fun and making friends.

Peace!

hahahahahaha Dont we all :-P

Stamp
09-07-2008, 03:52 AM
and it is fair to hold him to a double standard on these rules since as an ex admin he perfectly knows the rules of the server and any infraction on the rules is done on purpose.

Just going to clear that up a bit.

With what you said there, I think it should be noted that he doesn't "perfectly" know the rules of the server. Else, why would he be a former admin that cannot get his admin powers restored?

Baliame
09-07-2008, 06:04 AM
My mouse this sensitive.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He may be a problem player, but he's a friggin genius.

Da Chief
09-07-2008, 10:52 AM
I don't hate him lol. Sometimes I dislike him... like earlier when he naded my cade lol. Ehhh, sometimes its all good and fine, other times he screws around... but hey who doesn't.... Nade Tk'ing is FUN! on ZM, just ask lukey lmao.....

Gotta add a little fun in once and a while, but some people just blatenly screw others lol. Rodrigo is fun to play with, other times hes not.

And Chief, your opinions sure do sway a lot, just remember, the people who do know who you really are still think of you the same way for the most part.... much like Rodrigo.... Does seem like your trying to gain the respect back the you lost for the most part, but kissing ass just makes it worst and makes you look like a pussy. ;)

Really though.... :L33T: so I have nothing to worry about. :lmao:
if they hate me then they hate me. theres nothing i can do about that. im not gonna kiss ass anymore trying to gain back my respect. i honestly dont care if they hate me anymore because its too troublesome and its just childish to hate someone for no reason. apparently changing my name doesnt do anything and im tried of running afraid of someone finding out who i am. I am oblivion and i dont give a fucking rats ass if u hate me or not.
thank you :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

deaf
09-07-2008, 11:29 AM

With what you said there, I think it should be noted that he doesn't "perfectly" know the rules of the server. Else, why would he be a former admin that cannot get his admin powers restored?

I like to believe in others, as in he willfully broke rules and not because he was too stupid to realize he was.

mkII
09-08-2008, 01:05 PM

So when he would slap himself to the top of a map he though, "Oh yea, this is definitely not giving myself an unfair advantage. I get free kills while they run around down there. They will have to deal with it."
I'll have to agree with deaf. He knows the rules. They are pretty much common sense.

That being said, I don't mind playing with him post-admin.

iceofworm
09-08-2008, 02:50 PM
cheif/obliv = its sad that u litterly changed names and idents to come back to the server... now on to the point- in this post alone - how many times have you changed your stance on this.. if i belive in something no matter what others think - i will not change my stance unless changed.. u have already flip floped so many times i lost count.. thats why i blocked you, not cause who u defend, thats your opinion, but ur flip flop is a sad thing..

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-08-2008, 02:58 PM
You ZM players are hilarious.

Baliame
09-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks, we try our best. Just avoid the occasional drama volcanoes and qq geysers.

iceofworm
09-08-2008, 06:29 PM

we do our best lol

Da Chief
09-09-2008, 04:42 PM
cheif/obliv = its sad that u litterly changed names and idents to come back to the server... now on to the point- in this post alone - how many times have you changed your stance on this.. if i belive in something no matter what others think - i will not change my stance unless changed.. u have already flip floped so many times i lost count.. thats why i blocked you, not cause who u defend, thats your opinion, but ur flip flop is a sad thing..

last time i checked you lost respect for me for my "blind love" for rodrigo. now your changing ur mind to. u lost respect for me because i changed my mind. hmm. i never hated rodrigo. but that doesnt mean i cant defend him. and tahts all i have been doing. i have never been going around saying oh joy rodrigo is the coolest guy ever the was the best admin there ever was blah blah blah. i merley said stop hating on rodrigo. that does not sound like i ever loved him or ever hated him. And i change my name because i would just like to be left alone instead of everyone continuisly bothering me. i change my name because people dont stop trying to "track me down" or something. and when they do find out im who i am, they go out and BLAB it out to everyone. and when they blab it out. people start to say, OH THATS DEFINETLY OBLIVION OH BLAH BLAH BLAH, then i change my name so i can once again be left at peace. i dont care if you think thats pathetic but thats what i do.

iceofworm
09-09-2008, 05:55 PM
last time i checked you lost respect for me for my "blind love" for rodrigo. now your changing ur mind to. u lost respect for me because i changed my mind. hmm. i never hated rodrigo. but that doesnt mean i cant defend him. and tahts all i have been doing. i have never been going around saying oh joy rodrigo is the coolest guy ever the was the best admin there ever was blah blah blah. i merley said stop hating on rodrigo. that does not sound like i ever loved him or ever hated him. And i change my name because i would just like to be left alone instead of everyone continuisly bothering me. i change my name because people dont stop trying to "track me down" or something. and when they do find out im who i am, they go out and BLAB it out to everyone. and when they blab it out. people start to say, OH THATS DEFINETLY OBLIVION OH BLAH BLAH BLAH, then i change my name so i can once again be left at peace. i dont care if you think thats pathetic but thats what i do.

i lost respect for u in the server when u when u changed your opinion to please the people... i will never scorn a person for there opinion - tho i might not like it. and all im gonna say obliv/cheif/whatever u are called today...

at any time otehr then this have i ever had a problem with ya?

i have alot of personal experance with rodrigo - hell i posted demos of him abusingm why i do and have a strong opinion about him is - as i warned him i am recording his abuse he said to me that im a nobody - and with that my respect for him was gone.

Da Chief
09-09-2008, 06:04 PM
cheif i said it in game and i say it again, i had respected you, but your blind love for rodrigo killed that

Really? Seems like you hated me alot for my opinion. which was rodrigo wasnt that bad. didnt like him but didnt hate him

Fish
09-10-2008, 09:45 PM

Wanna meet in pub?? Ill be your huckleberry. :assault: :icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Wanna meet in pub?? Ill be your huckleberry. :assault: :icon_mrgreen:

Yes please ! This drama is giving me a headache.

ZERO
09-12-2008, 08:26 AM
I thought this topic ended. 5 pages just wow lol. Well this got me a good rofl or two but I think the matter is settled.