PDA

View Full Version : Zombie server stuck on atix.

itsme
07-10-2011, 10:39 PM
When I came onto the server someone said the map had no time limit so I tried to change the map manually at first without a vote, then when that failed I tried with a vote and that didn't work either. Everyone tried RTV too and that also did not work. I tried rcon_restart and rcon_reload and the problem still exists. It seems like SM can't change the map for some reason. Need some help on this one lol.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-10-2011, 11:36 PM
it's borked. i tried fixing it, as did blade. we managed to get a map vote off, but it froze after round. we can't reload the map, we can't change the map, and restarting isn't fixing anything.

ZERO
07-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Yea an admin map change earlier fubared the system

acolyte_to_jippity
07-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Yea an admin map change earlier fubared the system

LOVELY!

thank god we're using a good admin system, eh?

ZERO
07-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Had nothing to do with the admin system and everything to do with an admin changing to a non existent map or something the game did not like this then pissed off the game itself to that it would not load up the plugins correctly. The admins should have done a rcon_reload instead of rcon_restart which would have likely fixed the problem.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Had nothing to do with the admin system and everything to do with an admin changing to a non existent map or something the game did not like this then pissed off the game itself to that it would not load up the plugins correctly. The admins should have done a rcon_reload instead of rcon_restart which would have likely fixed the problem.

we did. many times. it didn't do anything. at all.

also, why do the standard maps (de_dust and the like) appear in the map change list?

Crimson
07-11-2011, 09:46 PM
we did. many times. it didn't do anything. at all.

also, why do the standard maps (de_dust and the like) appear in the map change list?

Because their stock maps :3?