PDA

View Full Version : zm_Euronews

wheeler9691
07-13-2011, 09:32 PM
On zm_euronews there is a McDonald's and in the bathrooms people are putting vending machines against the crouch spot in the back and one to glitch the door. Just wanted to verify that this is illegal. Some people try to tell me it isn't, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

itsme
07-13-2011, 09:36 PM
You can glitch a door, but you must have another legit entrance into the room. You can cade a crouch spot, but you must have another legit way into the room. You can't cade the crouch spot and glitch the door into the same room with no other ways in. There must always be at least 1 legit entrance into the room.

wheeler9691
07-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Ok thanks for the info I've also heard some people say you can't cade EITHER side of a crouch spot such as the secret spot on Snoopie or the stairs on 420_Beachstrike. Maybe you could shed some light on the situation there.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Ok thanks for the info I've also heard some people say you can't cade EITHER side of a crouch spot such as the secret spot on Snoopie or the stairs on 420_Beachstrike. Maybe you could shed some light on the situation there.

unfortunately, you can cade the stairs on beachstrike. the snoopie one though, i don't think you can. we'd need an actual ruling by anex/rezel though.

Rosie
07-13-2011, 11:23 PM
As far as the bathroom goes are they glitching the door closed or open? If it is open the cade can be broken, and therfore is legal. If it is glitched closed then it is illegal to the best of my understnding. As far as Snoopie you can cade one side if you are in there and can't hold it. The cade makes it two seperate crouch spots and is ok. I will tell you that if any regulars are in there and see it they will shoot it out. The Beachstrike stairs thing is completely legit.