acolyte_to_jippity
07-17-2011, 01:00 PM
o.O

very nice. no slide-snap though? lol

Crimson
07-17-2011, 02:34 PM
o.O

very nice. no slide-snap though? lol

I take it your talking about the slide snapping its-self? I know I know >_>....

acolyte_to_jippity
07-17-2011, 04:07 PM
I take it your talking about the slide snapping its-self? I know I know >_>....

woah, didn't notice that. a slight pause after mag-in with the thumb flicking the slide-release would make it perfect.

not quite boberg Xm9 replacement, but still awesome.

you know what i would love? a skin selector program. like a separate launcher for css that allowed you to select which skin to use for each weapon.

edit: looking through your vids on youtube, i don't like the draw anim. nobody should carry their gun with the slide open, so why do you snap it closed when you draw? it'd be better if you opened it slightly to verify a round was loaded. someon'es anims i saw once did that, they racked the slide halfway to check if there was a bullet. didn't use the skin because it was one-handed (aka, bad)

Crimson
07-17-2011, 08:31 PM
woah, didn't notice that. a slight pause after mag-in with the thumb flicking the slide-release would make it perfect.

not quite boberg Xm9 replacement, but still awesome.

you know what i would love? a skin selector program. like a separate launcher for css that allowed you to select which skin to use for each weapon.

edit: looking through your vids on youtube, i don't like the draw anim. nobody should carry their gun with the slide open, so why do you snap it closed when you draw? it'd be better if you opened it slightly to verify a round was loaded. someon'es anims i saw once did that, they racked the slide halfway to check if there was a bullet. didn't use the skin because it was one-handed (aka, bad)

The Draw is an iffy, they are hard to fufill with quality in some cases :3, That skin your talking about was a M92F Samurai Edge [Resident evil textured] for the P228

acolyte_to_jippity
07-17-2011, 08:37 PM
The Draw is an iffy, they are hard to fufill with quality in some cases :3, That skin your talking about was a M92F Samurai Edge [Resident evil textured] for the P228

the one with the anim i was talking about? it was a set of anims used by a bunch of people.