PDA

View Full Version : ze_Jurassic_Park_story_v0_9 Broken/ Faulty map

lt.rambo
07-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Hey i Just wanted to say that i found another map that is broken, (atleast for my computer.) Can One of the higher-ups look into this problem? Thanks for the effort, Heretic.

ZERO
07-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Can you post your system specs?

Steamer
07-24-2011, 05:09 PM
This map works fine... For me and many others. Yesterday it ran great, a little laggy today but tons of people talking and going nuts.

A lot of maps seem broken or laggy for you.

Like Zero said... What are your system specs?

Crimson
07-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Tbh I think the better question to ask is, What is the error? Is it purple/black checkered for you everywhere? Can you not download it? Are the physics messed up for you?

ZERO
07-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Apparently he is playing from a Mac... :banghead:

Evil
07-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Apparently he is playing from a Mac... :banghead::lmao:

mac is never the best computer to use when playing video games...always stick to pc. :)

lt.rambo
07-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Im hoping for a good computer to get soon, whats a really good computer to have for gaming?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Im hoping for a good computer to get soon, whats a really good computer to have for gaming?

not a mac

lt.rambo
07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
But like what kind? Alien ware, Viaio
Something under 1.5G's i hope?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Something under 1.5G's i hope?

my computer i'm building is coming out to be about 800$

it should run skyrim on high without much problem (hopefully)

you just need to build it yourself

Evil
07-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Something under 1.5G's i hope?depends on what kind of computer your looking for.

ZERO
07-25-2011, 06:10 PM
For laptops I have used alienware for 10 years without any problems. When it comes to desktops I build my own but if not I would recommend alienware or falcon north west.

Steamer
07-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Build your own... much cheaper and not hard...

Falcon and Alienware(Dell) are way to expensive (nice laptop though), a lot of that price is labor.

A "cheapy" gaming PC can be easily had for 600$+.

lt.rambo
07-25-2011, 08:31 PM
If i knew how to make a computer....

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Where do you learn all this coding and shit with computers? I want to learn this stuff because its big business, and big money saving these days

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 09:02 PM
If i knew how to make a computer....

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Where do you learn all this coding and shit with computers? I want to learn this stuff because its big business, and big money saving these days

coding?

building a computer is basically buying the parts then putting them where they fit...

go to borders (liquidation sale prices) and get something like "building a computer for dummies" if you're really shitty at googling

ZERO
07-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Actually the manuals that come with the parts tell you what to do...

I built a computer when I was 12 using only the materials and instructions provided in the boxes the parts came in. Well I did also have a screwdriver.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-30-2011, 02:42 AM
Actually the manuals that come with the parts tell you what to do...

I built a computer when I was 12 using only the materials and instructions provided in the boxes the parts came in. Well I did also have a screwdriver.

i was assuming a certain lack of competence. in my experience, most people refuse to read instructions, then ask others for help.

ZERO
07-30-2011, 03:56 AM
oh I thought it went:

ask for help finding instructions->read instructions->preform task->discover task preformed wrong->check directions->perform task again->discover task is still preformed wrong->check directions while preforming task->discover task preformed wrong->ask another person to read directions->preform task->discover task is still preformed wrong->repeat directions to another person who is reading the directions->discover errors->repeat task->discover task is still preformed wrong->read instructions->bang head against wall->search google->discover help forum->make thread->get yelled at for not trying enough->make longer post explaining process preformed before creating initial thread->get help->perform task->discover task is performed correctly