PDA

View Full Version : question for people

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 11:22 AM
does anyone live close to waterford, MI?

if yes, do you know of a good way to get there from philly, without paying out the ass?

X 1 Viper1
07-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Find an attractice friend that is a girl.....and hitch hike!

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Find an attractice friend that is a girl.....and hitch hike!

the girl lives in waterford...

Andrew_Pavlik
07-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Well Acoylte I travel to MI all the time from upstate NY, the best way for you is to take a bus, they are cheap but long... also you could take a train to Toledo and then a bus to pontiac, I am sure she can pick you up from there. Or drive up 81n to 80w to 75n, that will probably 150$ish in gas, depending on how much MPG your car gets. Orrrrrr you could make to to Binghamton, NY by Friday morning and I could drive you out for a small fee. I'll be out in that area for a week.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Well Acoylte I travel to MI all the time from upstate NY, the best way for you is to take a bus, they are cheap but long... also you could take a train to Toledo and then a bus to pontiac, I am sure she can pick you up from there. Or drive up 81n to 80w to 75n, that will probably 150$ish in gas, depending on how much MPG your car gets. Orrrrrr you could make to to Binghamton, NY by Friday morning and I could drive you out for a small fee. I'll be out in that area for a week.

buses (like greyhoud) are like, 200+ bucks :(

i'll keep your offer in mind. i'm not planning to go any time soon, but i'm guessing i could catch a fairly cheap bus from nyc to binghamton in the future if the offer still stands. after all, philly to nyc is 1$ (boly bus ^_^)

also, andrew, you're awesome

maynard
07-25-2011, 12:33 PM
maybe try finding a woman that lives in your city?

Steamer
07-25-2011, 02:12 PM

+1 :wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 02:25 PM

they tend to be, to a person, either:

a) complete whores
b) semi-whores with boyfriends
c) stupid stuck-up bitches
d) so fucking retarded that i'm impressed they can breathe
e) black

catagory a and b make good friends, but not relationships. c's are annoying as fuck, d's are just impressive for the sheer improbability of it all, and e's...no.

maynard
07-25-2011, 02:50 PM
.... ahahahah :lmao:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2011, 02:53 PM
.... ahahahah :lmao:

yep. cest la vie/cest la shit

elpolloloco
07-27-2011, 02:32 PM
does anyone live close to waterford, MI?

if yes, do you know of a good way to get there from philly, without paying out the ass?

There's gotta be an amtrak from detroit to philly.

I don't know how far u are from detroit though

I love Amtrak

acolyte_to_jippity
07-27-2011, 02:43 PM
There's gotta be an amtrak from detroit to philly.

I don't know how far u are from detroit though

I love Amtrak

amtrak up to there is REALLY expensive though... like it would be over 320$ for a round trip :(

elpolloloco
07-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Yea I guess it depends on the trip and whether you use coach or first class. Coach in AMTRAK IS REALLY REALLY comfortable. It's like being in a rolling diner with alcohol.

it's def worth if though if you look around different days for cheap deals

Rosie
07-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Round trip flight to D-town starting for around $340. I know thats kinda pricey but better than 20 hours of driving and you will prob put 150-200 in gas going that far.

elpolloloco
07-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Amtrak is usually cheap if you get two cities on the same line. The problem is that even fro Toledo, you have to switch trains in pittsburgh

Everyone just needs to move to the Northeast corridor. Life is so much more convenient.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Also, renting a car is pretty cheap *IF* you don't pick up or drop off at an airport location. It's pretty ridiculous at the difference in prices. If you rent from an airport, you're looking at 50-70 bucks a day. If not, maybe 20-30. Ahhh the bullshit nickel and dime taxes that counties try to get out of people.