PDA

View Full Version : [Configure] Ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_V2

anex
07-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Zombie Spawn time: Later

Is there anyway we can have it so its just Classic zombies on escape maps?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Zombie Spawn time: Later

Is there anyway we can have it so its just Classic zombies on escape maps?

that would piss off everyone who uses non-classics because they'll have to change class after each escape map. i know it pisses me off since i play poison

ZERO
07-27-2011, 12:04 PM
I wonder if there is a way to use 2 databases of player selections, one for escape maps and one for non escape maps so that you do not need to redo your selection.

I could also get around it by just making the same number of options but on escape maps just making it a selection of zombie skin instead of abilities.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-27-2011, 12:10 PM
I wonder if there is a way to use 2 databases of player selections, one for escape maps and one for non escape maps so that you do not need to redo your selection.

I could also get around it by just making the same number of options but on escape maps just making it a selection of zombie skin instead of abilities.

or, replace each "non-included" option in the menu for escapes w/ regular zombies. i end up becomming a classic on escapes, and then reverting to something else because they're not in the same order. it hink it's less the class you're using and moreso that class's location in the list (aka, if it were an array, and poison is at index 5, if you remove 2 and collapse the array, you'd be playing the class at the new index 3 (say classic). then, when the others were added back in, you'd still be using index 3, which is not a classic anymore.)

the reason people get changed is because there are a different number of classes for each. multiple choices for classic would fix this i think.

Rosie
07-27-2011, 01:33 PM
Slightly off topic, but I have noticed that if the server restarts while on a ZE map, all the classes are open for choice for that map.

ZERO
08-25-2011, 07:03 PM
you just need to have an admin reload the map. What occurred is the sm plugins did not load before the map did.